Reviews for Death By Grocery Shopping
yvonnemouto chapter 1 . 7/13/2003
Kokkai fic! I wonder what would happen if you took Inu to a carnival or something? Plz make a sequel!
DemonBlade chapter 1 . 7/12/2003
aw. that was so funny!
Rachel A.k.a. HimeInu chapter 1 . 7/10/2003
Hello well I liked that chapter it was hilarios. BUT THERE WAS NO INUYASHA AND KAGOME MAKING OUT! that would have completed it MWAHAHAHAHHAHA! my username on ehre is Lizzee if your wondering!
Heather Nichole chapter 1 . 7/1/2003
Hello again! EEp! Another shorty but goody! Uberly kawaii in so many ways! Puu on those who don't like fluff, I do and you wrote it really well! :D Again, keep writing, you're good . Best wishes.
Glashtyn chapter 1 . 6/30/2003
poor inu-chan
ArtemisMoon chapter 1 . 6/29/2003
Oh, I loved this story, it was so funny! I'd have wanted to sink through the floor and die if I were Kagome! Even when I was a child I never acted half so horribly for my mother. Although I was also trapped riding in the cart with about twenty pounds of groceries on top of me. maybe Kagome should have tried that, LOL...
TwilightAngel chapter 1 . 6/24/2003
*giggles* funny story. *laughs* couldn't help but laugh. fluff is perfectly fine with me! more fluff... eh hehehe...its so cute when it happens.
flicker and blaze chapter 1 . 6/15/2003
Ri: too cute! good story! i love your writing!
Lanie Kay-Aleese chapter 1 . 5/31/2003
YAY! *laughs happily and bounces* Small craters are fun! So is running crazedly through a store! I'm surprised only small children laughed at Inu-chan, though. ;) Hehe. Gosh... That was such an adorable one-shot. I'm really impressed! And that's quite a bit, even for the usual! I'm hoping, of course, that this event wasn't entirely out of your real life. Though it may not be *that* unique, judging from my own experiences grocery shopping. ;) And finally, YAY! Pointless fluff! It's the best kind. This was VERY original. It wouldn't hurt to make some more! I LOVED IT!

-Lanie
Inu Sarah chapter 1 . 5/27/2003
I loved it, it was so hilarious! Just the thought of Inu-Yasha in a baseball cap, t-shirt , and jeans cracked me up! And the fluff was great.

Please continue writing!
lindygirl chapter 1 . 5/18/2003
Who doesn't like fluff? *looks all around* Nope, everyone likes it here .byebye!
AngelicFairy chapter 1 . 5/13/2003
LOL! That was wonderful! I couldn't stop laughing and I loved the fluffy ending. *Maura*
celestialx chapter 1 . 4/27/2003
you do w.a.f.f. so well! your fics (although waffy and benign) are better than most ive read and your writing skills are quite decent. perhaps you should explore outside the limits of pg and pg 13?
Define Normal chapter 1 . 4/24/2003
Andrew: You can never have too much fluff

Yami Andrew: Yes you can

Andrew: But Melissa doesn't put in enough

Yami Andrew: She's got plenty

Andrew: So, she could still use more

Overall I thought it was good, but obviously I can't decide for you to add more or less fluff. Sorry for copying you totally with the Yami bit by the way, couldn't help it _~ I feel bad though because I probably scare most of your reviewers away *smiles evilly* oh well, on I don't think wild horses could keep them away! I tend to favor your Inu-Yasha fics over your Yugi-Oh ones. They're just more realistic. Can't find anything really wrong with it, so keep writing Miss Minchin!

Lotsa love,

Define Normal
animegirl9001 chapter 1 . 4/24/2003
i think that this was really good and that you should write anothr cahapter!Please r/r my story!Its called Wha?
76 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »