Reviews for Flight The Complete Series
steadfast chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
No matter how many times I read this story, it is still one of my all-time favorites!
Jesse McGee chapter 5 . 6/24/2006
beautiful. loved it. it was really good, especially characters. It felt as if it was on tv. but one thing that most of your readers are unsure of. what did Jack decide. i'm all for the cliff hanger ending. but there are no clues to what jack decided. if you are going to leave us hanging without clues, please give us a clue to what is happening...i am really curious to what is going on.
HecatonchiresLM chapter 5 . 2/9/2004
Well, its not obvious to me what his choice is.
Sci Fi Fan Gillian chapter 5 . 2/1/2004
Excellent story.
heidiweidel chapter 5 . 12/15/2003
Very interesting, but I am left wondering what Jack's decision was. Was it supposed to be obvious? Or am I supposed to wonder? Perhaps you had a sequel in mind that has yet to be written. Perhaps it is just late and I am just dense. I liked the m.o. for their leaving Earth, though.
Teri chapter 3 . 8/13/2003
"I'm Jonas Quinn, Chief Science and Weather Correspondent for CNN International" I love it - Weather Correspondent :)
movielover03 chapter 5 . 4/25/2003
Loving this all the way and the travel to Thor and jack responds 'think of it as coling for the fun of it' I laughed, i cried great story
Sara Loui chapter 5 . 4/25/2003
LOL ok i was gonna finish reading the story later but your such a good writer i had too stay fixed too the screen and read. I love the mix of humour and dram and the brilliant scenario going on, and yet again coffee nearly splutterd all over when i read the proverbial question all children seem too ask themselves about their parents::

"But I must say that I do not understand why you were engaged in the human procreational act when it is the case that you cannot produce further offspring."

LOL defintely a keeper!

Hurry up and get writing more stories you hvae a brilliant way of taking unimaginable scenarios and making them soo believable that you wish they were true!

Sara Lou
Sara Loui chapter 2 . 4/25/2003
LOL ok ive only read the first chapter soo far, and i just flicked on the second chapter and burst in to laughter

'..Although her younger brother Bart ..'

Choked on my coffee! Ok i'll be finishing the rest of the chapters later, an enjoyable read, Im really enjoying your stories Ted the best kind, S&J!Keep up the good work

Sara Lou