Reviews for Looking for Him
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 12 . 1/28/2011
everything happened way to fast and there was nothing about her past or why it was her disteny to be with hiei
The Angel of the Night chapter 12 . 5/17/2007
I loved it all itwas all very well placed! If you need any help on some ideas or something for some stories or just ideal chat then send me a message and i'll try to get in touch reall soon but I may be delayed seeing as how I am busy with school and the plays. But other than that I am open and willing to help.

O.O sorry had a ruff exam today.*sheepish laugh with uber sweatdrop*

Ja ne.

The Angel of the Night

aka Cat
fireyokai21 chapter 5 . 4/6/2005
wha i hafta get off now i realy like it

keep going
Lathya chapter 12 . 4/6/2005
lots of kisses. Me likey! After the epilogue you should write a sequel. That would be so cool. All of your loyal reviewers, including myself, would just love it. Plz update soon.

brezzybrez chapter 12 . 4/6/2005
please do write an epilogue.
La Femme Absurde chapter 12 . 4/6/2005
you can tell you rushed the end. too bad i really liked this story and where you were takig it. oh well. good job i guess
KresImPregnant chapter 11 . 4/2/2005
Please update soon, it is really good.
FictionOtaku chapter 11 . 3/26/2005
I sat in the comp. chair, eyes wide in the last chapter. I absolutly love it.
brezzybrez chapter 11 . 3/26/2005
keep it going. this chapter was really good and i hope the other chapter are just as good as this one, update soon.
Lathya chapter 11 . 3/22/2005
That's ok. I hope you get everything working soon. You might want to check all the connestions on you monitor though and if that doesn't help call the company that made your computer. And if that doesn't work you'll have to bring it to a computer shop, and that's pretty pricey.

La Femme Absurde chapter 10 . 3/18/2005
great job! question: do yukina and etalia keep in contact with the gang or do they only see them once in awhile or do they not see them at all?
Lathya chapter 10 . 3/15/2005
She senses Hiei right, right! I hope so. This was a pretty good chapter. I love the relationship between Yukina and Adrian. Yukina is so much stronger now, and such a different person, but still so sweet. Plz update soon.

brezzybrez chapter 10 . 3/14/2005
aww! and it was getting good too! update soon
Drowned-in-smiling-faces chapter 9 . 3/13/2005
Hurry and make the next chap.! Hiei took her nacklace? why? n e way ...keep writing ur a great author.
BlackFireProdigy chapter 1 . 3/7/2005