Reviews for Whiteboards
paulieandgilbert chapter 11 . 7/3
This is the first time I have ever in fan fiction found a point of view from Crookshanks! How innovative! I like it immensely! Thanks for adding a new twist.
ToniOcean chapter 27 . 6/16
I love this! You did a fantastic job with the plot lines, sub plots, and the characters. Bel is one of the best OC I have seen...human, funny, deep, able to connect with students and friends. Severus needs her!
aelfwynne chapter 26 . 6/15
Oh WOW, how absolutely delightful. Thank you!
wattle1 chapter 27 . 6/14
What a great story! Loved it
SheReigns chapter 1 . 6/12
Wonderful story!
the-cari-moose chapter 27 . 5/4
I loved this whole story, it was gorgeous
Chrisstars1 chapter 27 . 3/17
Absolutely loved every line!
BlueWater5 chapter 26 . 2/8
Great story! I just finished re-reading it. Nicely plotted and beautifully written. Bel was a great OC and I loved how you portrayed the hedge witches. Thank you for writing and sharing it!
BlueWater5 chapter 9 . 2/6
Interesting but logical idea that anything said in Parseltongue would open the chamber. I love the idea of getting a pet store snake - yep, Snape would look the part.
pip chapter 27 . 1/21
If I were a book cover, I’d be using words like thrilling, gripping, and astounding. Well done for serious!
scarlettcat chapter 27 . 1/8
I was just getting worried that I've read all of the good stories when I found yours. This was wonderful! I loved the chemistry between Hermione and Severus, and the pacing was just right. Bel and Butch were really great original characters. I also liked how Ron was the one that was understanding of Hermione and Severus' relationship. That was refreshing! I thought the scene with Severus and Lucius drunk together was very funny. I liked Lucius until he ended up being an evil jerk to poor Hermione. I was very happy to read the epilogue and know that everything worked out in the end. And that Severus gave up smoking. :) Thanks so much for sharing!
Dark wolf if midnight chapter 27 . 1/6
great story!
FranceHufflepuff chapter 27 . 12/22/2020
Beautiful story! I still feel sad for Hermione's parents.
FranceHufflepuff chapter 25 . 12/22/2020
I like your Ron and wow, I adore Bel!
lucialeocata71 chapter 27 . 12/21/2020
mi e piaciuta tanto il mio voto( 15)