Reviews for Ere we go, Pluz Ultra!
yourfoxydope chapter 1 . 5/9
cringe!
Andril chapter 21 . 5/9
Shoot me I’m in love.
ringlhach chapter 13 . 5/8
I'm a little surprised Orkzuku hasn't stompafied the fortress. Then again, he might not have had the time, or any fun if he did.
blockhead1122nv chapter 6 . 4/26
Just gonna say it now reading ork dialohue hurts my jaw for some reason. And i dotn even try to silently mouth any if it.
TheUnknowableOne chapter 21 . 4/25
Many thanks for the chapter!~
Jack Inqu chapter 21 . 4/16
Yeah, alerts aren't working for me either. :(

Hmm, hopefully Momo doesn't have the crisis of self-confidence she had in canon due to advancing via forfeit.

And hopefully Todoroki will begin to realize that he can't win his fights with only half his effort.

Take care, good luck, stay safe, stay healthy, and I look forward to your next update.
Dragon Man 180 chapter 21 . 4/16
I would have loved to see Dark Shadow punch Shouto for a ring out win. It would have been totally believable and a great change to the canon events.
TheGreatBubbaJ chapter 21 . 4/12
Seems some faculty interference is in his future.
earthdragoon chapter 21 . 4/9
the alerts of the Email Opt-in, auto switches to no after 6 months, people tend to forget to switch Email Opt-in back to yes
zerkil chapter 21 . 4/8
neat, luckily I checked the site and not the gmail.
SuperSaiyanDiclonius chapter 21 . 4/8
Todoroki broke his personal handicap, that makes it Tokoyami's victory in all but technicality.
Ralmon chapter 21 . 4/7
Not a bad chapter but, it feels like months now after the previous chapter. This chapter doesn't really contain something worth that wait or reflects that amount of time it takes. It is not much different from the original so we are just getting something we already got and nothing much original in here that makes the experience that different.

Yeah, tons of ice is should have been an alarm, but there was the giant robot previously. There was also the landmines. While they are nerfed they are still powerful enough to throw people around and that is enough force to cripple and even kill a person. These scenes (and the whole story in general) are really meant to be intense and interesting rather than making sense.
Masterx01 chapter 21 . 4/7
You would think it would be alarmating that they had those shows of force, but one of things MHA is good at in general is to havel little common sense and completely brush off the instances people go overboard as if they were nothing. Just look at how during the race event Kirishima and Tetsutetsu were literaly crushed by one of those big ass Zero Pointer robots, the only reason they were fine was because their quirks turn them into walking tanks but what if it has been one of the other squishier students? They would have been flattened into a pancake and despite seeing that, hardly anyone reacted to it and thats just one of the cases.
Detsella Morningdew chapter 4 . 4/7
I can't believe it took this long for me to understand where you came up with the idea for this. I mean, Izuku is pretty much the exact opposite personality, where-

Oh, right. GREEN. With red shoes, even.
The next two weeks is gonna be agonizing to see how Weiss acts once she wakes up!
1,843 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »