Reviews for Ere we go, Pluz Ultra!
Gormack Ironslap chapter 10 . 1/21
ERE WE GO BOYZ DIZ ONE IZ GOIN TO BE FUN! WAAAAAAAGHH!
I was Thoroughly impressed when I found this newest chapter. It’s done very well; and we’re starting to see the seeds of what you have planned for the future. It was a wonderful chapter; also I think I understand that the shady birdies may of have been agents of the chaos God of plans, but I’ve been wrong before. I hope you continue, this is my favorite FanFiction by far.
GodofCreationUltimateAlienX
Saftey Orks wif Steam zilla chapter 10 . 1/18
Momona: You attacked my groin!
Deku: DO YA KNOW HOW ZOGGIN LITTLE DAT MAKES ME LIST?!
The Man chapter 10 . 1/13
I only just got that Izuku couldn’t see Mineta because he’s purple. I though it was because Mineta was so small that Izuku subconsciously classified him as a grot/Gretchen. There goes my idea of him making a working stealth suit out of a purple body suit since everyone else can see them just fine.
PPS

Sorry, I have no idea how to edit these, anyhow... Amendment to previous post. Not quite Webway, but close enough? DO Ork tellyportas/Orkish warp-tech actually DO that? First time I've heard of it, honestly.
Mira chapter 10 . 1/9
PS... during the brief anecdote at 11 years old, did he square off against some Tzeentchian bird-daemons?
Mira chapter 10 . 1/9
Excellent, keep up the good work.

Also... was that a WAAAAGH/quirk-powered... Webway hub?
Toby860 chapter 10 . 1/11
I know it was lady nagant based on your hair description. Love it. Look forward to more
losteverything chapter 10 . 1/9
hey really enjoy this fic! Can't wait for the next one!

ps: hope you find a way for twice to use his quirk on izuku and have them go wild.
fanreader18 chapter 10 . 1/8
Well now, Kid's ballsy. Considering just it is that's linked up to him though I'm not really surprised. See ya next chapter!
KemirSkjorl chapter 10 . 1/7
I LOVE IT! WAAAAAAAGH!
PoisonPen37 chapter 10 . 1/7
This story is chaotic and hilarious to the extreme...I can't wait for more!
Bagrat chapter 10 . 1/7
Class 1-A is made for fightin' and winnin'!

Oh my gosh, his speech was incredible. Fantastic chapter, thanks for the update!
Blaze1992 chapter 10 . 1/6
. . . This is going to turn into one hell of a hilarious train crash.
SideVermin93 chapter 10 . 1/6
Its good to see this fic back, and right when i needed some crack-fic goodness
1,038 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »