Reviews for Ere we go, Pluz Ultra!
Bookeater-otaku chapter 11 . 5/3
Greak insanity as always. *chef kiss* perfect.

Mineta getting second place was a very nice surprise.
Hah, the the Orks and Aeldari exist in the MHA universe!
Orion112101 chapter 11 . 5/2
Lol. Orks are just pure chaos in incarnate.
balweskm chapter 11 . 5/2
I both love and dread your new chapters. you somehow manage to perfectly capture an orks mindset and fit it into mha perfectly. I can't wait for more.
rayhanm53 chapter 11 . 5/2
I imagine Cegorach laughing with Gork and Mork at the Slaanesh's misfortune
Next chapter, will Izuku meet the pink haired inventor, a meeting guaranteed to drive Power Loader into an Insane Asylum?
Greshym110 chapter 11 . 5/2
Stumbled on this story hte other day, its great dude, keep up the good work. Freakin hilarious
RedViking96 chapter 11 . 5/2
Yay it's back NOMNOMNOM.
Wow that rookit had a bit of bite to it ay. :)
Emperor Machinedramon chapter 11 . 5/1
Are you telling me, that our green skinned hero just inadvertently KILLED one of the chaos gods before they were even born... ZOG YA! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!
AngelFaux chapter 11 . 5/1
I did not expect Mineta to take second place, I was wondering where he went after the Fall lol
GodofCreationUltimateAlienX
That was a funny chapter; I know Izuku has the Ork quirk but I imagined him flying past the others like he was a Looney Tune! I read this at work and had to make sure I didn’t chuckle out loud. Thank you for not giving up on this story; I love it and hope you continue.
Fleder chapter 11 . 5/1
That's... brilliant both the move with Mineta, and the omake. I love it... Ork Izuku just keeps getting better and better
Barbaric Bob chapter 11 . 5/1
That omake
Gork: why youz gotta make it weird
Slaanesh: now now big boy
Mork: datz it WAAAAAAAGH drive set to maxi- max.. full! Blast the pink git for ruining a good WAAAGH
*wibbily wobbily timey wimey*
NineYetis chapter 11 . 5/1
That’s a pretty good Omake.
shadowlord4.js chapter 11 . 5/1
WAAAAGGGGHH! Eldar, and chaos boys are no match for da orks! Waaaaaggggh! Lol I almost feared you had abandoned this story, glad to see I was wrong. Until next time.
1,192 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »