Reviews for Ere we go, Pluz Ultra!
Chronolocked chapter 11 . 5/1
Oh wait the reason Izuku didn't notice Minera until the end is because he is Purple and purple is da sneaky color for dem git
pomumdeviantart chapter 11 . 5/1
:c
mountedcombat chapter 11 . 5/1
i am now fully expecting Mineta to end up in second place in the tournament due to ending up stuck to Izuku at some point in each challenge and literally getting carried through them, much to Izuku's growing confusion and Katsuki's growing rage XD
lusians chapter 11 . 5/1
Lol Great chapter and congrats I think this is first time orkz kiled a god with single strike xD
yomunot chapter 11 . 5/1
This chapter was fucking hilarious lmao
AssassineCon chapter 11 . 5/1
Fucking glorious!
Does his WAAGHH! field/power atleast get stronger the more he fights, resulting in crazier and more powerful inventions as the story goes on?
Firetrail chapter 11 . 5/1
Lol, Gork and Mork got the last laugh.
BlackStarMage chapter 1 . 4/30
don't the orks in warhammer 40k have the ability to manipulate reality through sheer stupidity? alright then.
PasiveNox chapter 11 . 4/30
great chapter and that omake hahahaahha a chaos god not born because of izuku nice
nantono chapter 11 . 4/30
nice
A Sleeping Moon chapter 11 . 4/30
First of all, that fucking omake was a verry kunning result surely of Gork, or is it Mork? I don't frakking care.

Second, what the hell ya fukkin' git! Make it canon! Woulda been hilarious if Earth in da future meets monasthetic and aesthetic Aeldari, lmao!

Also:
"Don't pin this on me." Aizawa replied defensively, sounding like he wanted nothing more than to wash his hands off this whole mess and go home to forget it all with a good nap. "That one was already like that before he got here."

- Aizawa literally not giving a fuck and grapey boy being his usual sneaky git!
BlazaWolf chapter 11 . 4/30
That was a good chapter and a fantastic omake.
Masterx01 chapter 11 . 4/30
This... This... THIS has to be the funniest chapter to the date. Oh my sides, my throat, my face... Hope youre happy you crazy madman, all of them hurt thanks to you.
Nihatclodra chapter 11 . 4/30
... please let that omake be canon! lmao
Foalan21 chapter 11 . 4/30
Even if it's not canon Gork an Mork would absolutely love this kid. Well done.
1,196 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »