Reviews for Ere we go, Pluz Ultra!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/24/2019
Hey this is a great story please make more
SupremeDarkTrooper chapter 1 . 10/26/2019
Izuku is now pretty much TTS' Primarch Vulkan, except that the Orks pretty seems to be the dominant personality rather than Izuku, while Vulkan can have some sort of dominance. It makes sense, considering that one is just a young and teenage boy while Primarch Vulkan had thousands and thousands of years of being existing in the grimdarkness of Warhammer 40K.

Considering that a part of a sector of a galaxy is being displaced. This means that Izuku like The Primarch Vulkan would have countless of Orks residing within him. This means that he would utterly fuck up the entire setting of BNHA with his OP WAAAAAAAAGH! Powers.
LordLoverDuck chapter 3 . 10/26/2019
Orks make everything better, i do enjoy it when they invade other settings XD

looking forward to more
Enriks-Da-Writer chapter 3 . 10/25/2019
Alright, I absolutely love Ork Deku at this point.

Given how the WAAAAAAAAGH! can defy common sense, logic, and reality, I can already see certain events being absolutely fucked over because of the Orky side-effects of Izuku's Quirk.
notYacob chapter 3 . 10/21/2019
I wonder what all that orky energy will do to Izuku's body over time. If people start believing he's smart/strong/da bestest an' greenest, will he grow smarter/stronger/greener? Does wearing purple make him sneakier? Do his red shoes go faster? Does he have orky strength and toughness? Is he exclusively a mekboy or can he do other orky things?
Guest chapter 1 . 10/18/2019
DIS IS ZOGGIN HILARIOUS!
TheDisturbedDragon chapter 3 . 10/16/2019
It might have been a bit funnier had the WAAGH instead just completely ignored Aizawa's quirk - leading to lots of WTF moments when people realize he's biologically quirkless. Then again, that would necessitate the Warp being a thing, and the Warp being a thing leads to bad times for everyone :/
TheDisturbedDragon chapter 2 . 10/16/2019
OMFG I'm laughing so hard I can't breathe. That was fucking beautiful, just amazing. And totally, totally orky. I look forward to seeing people's reactions to the WAAGH field too. I can see so many heroes pulling their hair out because reality doesn't work like that.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/3/2019
HE'S GOT A CHOPPA? Hope it's a big chain choppa
Guest chapter 3 . 9/28/2019
please update it, it's so fantastic!
Oakenshi chapter 3 . 9/18/2019
WWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
letz get some kanz in da story
Guest chapter 3 . 9/15/2019
plz update. I need moee waagh in my life
Guest chapter 1 . 9/15/2019
This is, without any thought needed, the bestest, krumpiest bnha fanfic ever
aabhasgangwar9258 chapter 3 . 9/14/2019
i am still trying to control my laughter it's so damn funny and amI the only one who is getting harem vibes from this
Guest chapter 1 . 9/6/2019