Reviews for Sora Dies in Kingdom Hearts III
Guest chapter 1 . 2/2/2019
Nah
Bitch chapter 1 . 2/1/2019
Ey I just come here to tell that I report this while I wonder what's wrong with you, if you are just evil, if you don't have friends and you're boring (I bet for this, only someone awful like you can be your friend), if your dad abuse you, your mom hits you or maybe she prefer your brother or sister more than you (normal...).Anyway, something it's wrong in your head and you should go to see some specialist. And as a gift, my favorite insult, if I don't say it I'll explote: Me cago en tu puta madre.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/1/2019
KILL YOURSELF
Potius Mori chapter 3 . 2/3/2019
Lol, to all those pissed, don't fall for this shit. Death doesn't even exist in this franchise. Even Jack Sparrow had to have his dialogue changed to say 'annihilate' instead of killed.

And if you think that this series would ever feature something as final and simple as 'annihilation' without several catches and loop holes, you haven't been playing Kingdom Hearts
Guest chapter 1 . 1/31/2019
Kill yourself for this
Tmax 99 chapter 1 . 2/1/2019
Don't worry.. The dude's lying.. Just know that he doesn't die
Koneko Hoshi chapter 1 . 2/1/2019
I hope you step on legos and all your bacon burns.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/30/2019
I hate you!
bealullaby chapter 2 . 2/1/2019
Except he will cone back when he beats the “game” in Shibuya from TWEWY sooo there’s that, douche
ascab chapter 1 . 2/1/2019
reported.
Oathkeeper13 chapter 1 . 1/31/2019
Really? You should change the tittle! Don't spoil the game for everyone or just delete the stroy!
Senjuina chapter 1 . 1/31/2019
Seriously, delete this. It's absolutely uncalled for and utterly unfair to all those that can't play right away.
Western-Otaku chapter 1 . 1/31/2019
Thanks a lot, ruined my 13 year long wait for KH3 so I could find out for sure by myself. I wish you nothing but the worst.
Seasprin chapter 1 . 1/31/2019
Please delete this. If it’s not fanfiction it’s against the site’s guidelines.
wyattharto8 chapter 1 . 1/30/2019
cool thanks i’m gonna ksm i wanted to find this out before finishing the game