Reviews for Earthly Cleansing
Black Banshee chapter 9 . 4/26/2019
I love it that an house elf got one over an Unspeakable !
coyg81 chapter 9 . 4/26/2019
Ha! Good old Twinkle. Letting the cat out of the bag like that and then Lucius being so sweet and gentle with her. Loved it x
Alesia G chapter 9 . 4/26/2019
I think it is wonderful and Twinkle might be my new favorite house elf.

One question though - isn't Hermione in her shorts and t-shirt that she slept in and not a blouse and trousers? I went back and re-read to make sure I didn't miss her changing and couldn't find it.
aogilvie3 chapter 9 . 4/26/2019
Ahhhh! I love it! That was so perfect!
Lola.Loves.Me chapter 9 . 4/25/2019
Another fab chapter! Thank you for sharing
pgoodrichboggs chapter 9 . 4/25/2019
Awesome chapter! Love that Lucius is being a gentleman and checking with her to make sure she is alright. The elf definitely let the cat out of the bag and then to have it confirmed by the Unspeakable was pretty neat. Looking forward to heated chapters and for them to get rid of Voldy:)
jbu1810 chapter 9 . 4/25/2019
the heat is on indeed. I was glad shared with Hermione as well, and the part with the freed elves was a clever touch.
Seneca898 chapter 9 . 4/25/2019
Awwww. True love...time for lemons!
Cleardiamond7 chapter 9 . 4/25/2019
Squeeeeeeee

Yey. More smut please !

Also HEA if you can manage
Kokoro893 chapter 8 . 4/23/2019
i bet draco is the unspeakable. thats how he knows luciussecrets. great story cant wait for more.
coyg81 chapter 8 . 4/18/2019
Holy fuck! Poor Hermione. That bastard Voldemort! So glad Lucius comforted her. This story is amazing. Can’t wait for more x
coyg81 chapter 7 . 4/18/2019
What a web you’re weaving. Absolutely love this. Hope Lucius can help Hermione to stop freaking out. Feel so sorry for her.
coyg81 chapter 6 . 4/18/2019
Holy fuck! That was seriously intense!
coyg81 chapter 5 . 4/17/2019
The sexual tension is oozing out of the screen! So good!
Black Banshee chapter 8 . 4/17/2019
"Maybe logic needed to be turned off for a little for her story to progress?"
That's an understatement.
How come Lucius didn't remember what happened after Bellatrix tortured her ?
117 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »