Reviews for Arachne
SHADOWWOLF354 chapter 8 . 2/7/2019
i just read through all of this, Keep it up this is amazing and original ! you've made a fan out of me.
TTGG03 chapter 8 . 2/6/2019
I like how Armsmaster and Bet!Peter are getting along as Tinkers. It's so sweet how he shows care in his own distant way.
Firesa chapter 8 . 2/6/2019
Thanks for the chapter!
Firesa chapter 7 . 2/6/2019
Love the story! Hope to see more soon.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/3/2019
... ok... yeah Aisha is kinda awesome. And brian just let her have the name cause that will be the least of your problems.
Kaiya Azure chapter 7 . 2/4/2019
Guess not. If Aisha does try the whole evil twin thing, then Taylor may have to use her swarm more actively just to clarify and confirm her identity.
Kaiya Azure chapter 5 . 2/4/2019
Oops, wonder how that'll affect Aisha's behavior in the future.
Battlesny chapter 7 . 2/4/2019
Envy would be jealousy the desire to knock them down to your level, or preferably lower. on its own jealousy is just wishing you had something they have.
So yeah, unless he wants to lock then up in M/S confinement like he's been it is jealousy not envy.
Separ chapter 6 . 2/3/2019
When/why did Aisha trigger? Because of the spider bite?
Very nice story so far!
ultima-owner chapter 6 . 2/3/2019
that is amusing
Sora with an S chapter 5 . 2/2/2019
I see Bet!Parker is making up for lost time...
Sora with an S chapter 4 . 2/2/2019
Okay, so Taylor gets both of her power sets?
...
Sora with an S chapter 3 . 2/2/2019
Vanilla Peter came up with the idea for web fluid because he's a chemistry genius, and you're handing it out as part of the 'spider-man package'.

It... really feels like you're devaluing Peter.
TTGG03 chapter 3 . 2/1/2019
I love that you gave Aisha invisibility like Miles Morales. Does Aisha have the energy blasts as well?
AnimeA55Kicker chapter 3 . 2/1/2019
Not even sure if these three hero’s (and that idiot Greg) are going to team up or fight each other, but I like the power variations.

And thank you for giving Taylor boobs. (-.-)\