Reviews for Light in the Hell
YESSSSSSSSS AH MY FUCKINGA SHGHRJNSNFIAMFUE I LOVE THIS THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WRITING THIS ANDHRKSMFNR
sparrowhawk13 chapter 3 . 9/9/2019
Wonderful story!
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 1 . 4/8/2019
I'm so lucky that I'm in the passenger seat of a car at a gas stationbto the side where no one can see me cry. T.T
Novirp13 chapter 3 . 3/22/2019
This is a wrong fanfic to read sneakily in class. I almost cried dangit! Your writing is beautiful and conveyed the emotion on point, I seriously almost cried TwT
Helily chapter 3 . 3/1/2019
Your writing made my eyes leak. A lot. But I was smiling, too.

lany-chan chapter 2 . 2/17/2019
Aww thank you for this heartwarming story. Sorry about the incomplete comment earlier (my phone was having problems). Anyway I'm feel happy for the AU ObiKaka but I'm kind of sad for Canon!Kakashi as well... It's bittersweet for him as the ones he loves still stay dead in the Canonverse... And in the end he stills think he's trash and it breaks my heart! The emotions are so raw that it hurts! I love your writing so much! Again thank you for the beautiful story!
lany-chan chapter 3 . 2/17/2019
Aww thank you for this heartwarming st
rednuhT chapter 1 . 2/15/2019
This was beautiful, and an interesting take on an Obito/Kakashi fix-it. Would love to see a sequel just to see how you would tackle this AU. Thank you for writing!
His Rose bud 125 chapter 3 . 2/9/2019
There’s now words for this…..its beautiful thank you for writing it.
I thought Minato’s guilt is maybe worth exploring too?
Shadow.SSJ chapter 3 . 2/3/2019
I loved this story. Thanks for sharing it. I cab't wait to read the other 2 :D
fantasy is everything chapter 3 . 2/2/2019
God that was so sweet! I love it!
Shadow.SSJ chapter 1 . 1/31/2019
Quite interesting! I want to know what haopens next! :)