Reviews for New Beginings
ni9htdreame12 chapter 14 . 3/5/2005
please update!
Musica chapter 14 . 7/24/2004
this is a great please finish it .most of the other writters dont and that lame and doesnt make them good i will be happy if you finish it. :
kendra luehr chapter 14 . 1/1/2004
Hey! I know that I've already reviewed this b4 & all, but I just wanna say hurry, hurry, HURRY! P lol, sry, hahaha. Oh...btw, I've been meaning 2 tell u but never saw u online, the fic w/ you as a character in it is now up...it's called "Through His Eyes". Your character is named Katy Brewer, & I think that she's really kool, hahaha, so hopefully u'll like her. Y doesn't your email work, anyway? Did you change it? Perhaps u could email me the correct 1? lol, jeez...heh. -_-' N-e-whoz, I hope that u don't have writer's block n-e-more! lol, I have a LITTLE bit, but I'm getting over it SLOWLY! Heh. -_-' Buh-byez! ,~
Optical Illusions chapter 14 . 12/13/2003
Good story. I started this a while ago, but yea...I never got to finish it until now. Please update soon anyway.
Kendra Luehr chapter 14 . 12/10/2003
- Tee-hee, lol, this chappie wuz cute! P Faye-Faye the muffin man, lol...& the whole SxF stuff the end wuz gr8, lol. O...&, az usual, I couldn't email u 4 w/e reason, so that final chappie 4 Wild Hearts iz up, lol. Gr8 job! ,~
Kendra Luehr chapter 13 . 11/9/2003
o.o Uh-oh...wut's gonna happen 2 Faye? lol, that soundz corny, doezn't it? . Heh...o, well. Very good chappie! Can't wait 2 read more! Update, update, UPDATE! _
Brokkenwinged chapter 3 . 11/8/2003
keep up the good work..u keep me hooked...interesting plot...it really catches ur attention...
Jack-o chapter 12 . 11/8/2003
WRITE MORE NOW I TELL YOU NOW! ITS TOO GOOD!, i was talking with one of my friends on the phone when i was on the last Chp. that you wrote and i had to end the convo with him cuz i was so into this story! its so good!
bebopnangel chapter 12 . 10/28/2003
Great story! Can't wait for next chapter! :)
Kendra Luehr chapter 12 . 10/27/2003
P LOL! Way 2 give him the groin shot, Faye! ~laughs~ That wuz an interesting way 2 train, lol...well...wait a minute...how ELSE would they train? o.O ~blushes~ -_-' Heh...nevr mind on that 1, ok? I'll just let that question hang in the air. . Gr8 chappie! I can't wait 4 their NEXT little training thingy, cuz I'm sure it'll get even better! - W00T! lol, o, btw, my sn's now BlueVixen2006, so don't b alarmed when an update comes in ur mailbox w/ that insteada Guapa16, kayz? Kayz. TTyl, keep up the gr8 work! ,~
Kendra Luehr chapter 11 . 10/21/2003
GAH! Sry that I didn't review sooner...my stupid computer crashed! ~sobs~ Gr8 chapter... least they're sorting out their troubles! Keep up the gr8 work! ,~
digi girl chapter 10 . 10/19/2003
this was possibly the coolest story I 've ever read for Cowboy Bebop except for one major flaw.

YOU ADDED THAT LITTLE THING WITH JULIA INTO THE LOVEBIRDS' RELATIONSHIP, YOU EVIL LITTLE JERK!

other than that though it was practically perfect so keep up the work. (smiles)
FYfangirl26 chapter 11 . 10/14/2003
Hey, I'd just like to say that your fic's awesome! ::puts her thumb up:: Keep up the great writing! Your unique plot certainly keeps me reading!
Araucaria chapter 11 . 10/13/2003
Very good. I like it.

_
Light-of-Halo chapter 10 . 9/30/2003
hey i like the story alot, i am a little confused about the whole plot, but i think its gonna get cleared up soon. I really think this is a orginal fic and its very nicely put together, I like it alot, i think Jet was alittle OOC but that might just b/c I am fuzzy on the past plot

love it update soon L.O.H.