Reviews for New Beginings
ni9htdreame12 chapter 14 . 3/5/2005
please update!
Musica chapter 14 . 7/24/2004
this is a great please finish it .most of the other writters dont and that lame and doesnt make them good i will be happy if you finish it. :
kendra luehr chapter 14 . 1/1/2004
Hey! I know that I've already reviewed this b4 & all, but I just wanna say hurry, hurry, HURRY! P lol, sry, hahaha. Oh...btw, I've been meaning 2 tell u but never saw u online, the fic w/ you as a character in it is now's called "Through His Eyes". Your character is named Katy Brewer, & I think that she's really kool, hahaha, so hopefully u'll like her. Y doesn't your email work, anyway? Did you change it? Perhaps u could email me the correct 1? lol, jeez...heh. -_-' N-e-whoz, I hope that u don't have writer's block n-e-more! lol, I have a LITTLE bit, but I'm getting over it SLOWLY! Heh. -_-' Buh-byez! ,~
Optical Illusions chapter 14 . 12/13/2003
Good story. I started this a while ago, but yea...I never got to finish it until now. Please update soon anyway.
Kendra Luehr chapter 14 . 12/10/2003
- Tee-hee, lol, this chappie wuz cute! P Faye-Faye the muffin man, lol...& the whole SxF stuff the end wuz gr8, lol. O...&, az usual, I couldn't email u 4 w/e reason, so that final chappie 4 Wild Hearts iz up, lol. Gr8 job! ,~
Kendra Luehr chapter 13 . 11/9/2003
o.o Uh-oh...wut's gonna happen 2 Faye? lol, that soundz corny, doezn't it? . Heh...o, well. Very good chappie! Can't wait 2 read more! Update, update, UPDATE! _
Brokkenwinged chapter 3 . 11/8/2003
keep up the good work..u keep me hooked...interesting really catches ur attention...
Jack-o chapter 12 . 11/8/2003
WRITE MORE NOW I TELL YOU NOW! ITS TOO GOOD!, i was talking with one of my friends on the phone when i was on the last Chp. that you wrote and i had to end the convo with him cuz i was so into this story! its so good!
bebopnangel chapter 12 . 10/28/2003
Great story! Can't wait for next chapter! :)
Kendra Luehr chapter 12 . 10/27/2003
P LOL! Way 2 give him the groin shot, Faye! ~laughs~ That wuz an interesting way 2 train, lol...well...wait a ELSE would they train? o.O ~blushes~ -_-' Heh...nevr mind on that 1, ok? I'll just let that question hang in the air. . Gr8 chappie! I can't wait 4 their NEXT little training thingy, cuz I'm sure it'll get even better! - W00T! lol, o, btw, my sn's now BlueVixen2006, so don't b alarmed when an update comes in ur mailbox w/ that insteada Guapa16, kayz? Kayz. TTyl, keep up the gr8 work! ,~
Kendra Luehr chapter 11 . 10/21/2003
GAH! Sry that I didn't review stupid computer crashed! ~sobs~ Gr8 chapter... least they're sorting out their troubles! Keep up the gr8 work! ,~
digi girl chapter 10 . 10/19/2003
this was possibly the coolest story I 've ever read for Cowboy Bebop except for one major flaw.

other than that though it was practically perfect so keep up the work. (smiles)
FYfangirl26 chapter 11 . 10/14/2003
Hey, I'd just like to say that your fic's awesome! ::puts her thumb up:: Keep up the great writing! Your unique plot certainly keeps me reading!
Araucaria chapter 11 . 10/13/2003
Very good. I like it.

Light-of-Halo chapter 10 . 9/30/2003
hey i like the story alot, i am a little confused about the whole plot, but i think its gonna get cleared up soon. I really think this is a orginal fic and its very nicely put together, I like it alot, i think Jet was alittle OOC but that might just b/c I am fuzzy on the past plot

love it update soon L.O.H.