Reviews for Monkey or Charlotte? The Rubber Pirate
Please continue this story
Guest chapter 6 . 10/17/2020
Pls updaTe more
A6r6o6k chapter 6 . 8/22/2020
I didn’t know you till 2 days ago but I’m happy that your father is fine.
Congratulations
SilverMoonstone-1 chapter 4 . 8/17/2020
Hey! Luffy and 'Uncle Katakuri' as Luffy calls him are twins now!
merendinoemiliano chapter 5 . 7/21/2020
If I was you, I would stop writing for a while until the situation is fixed. Sorry for everything, hoping this mess will be fixed
HappyZom8ie chapter 5 . 7/21/2020
Idea for a fairy tail fic
Spriggan tail-after Zeref helped Mavis create fairy tail I came to the conclusion that there would always be darkness in the world no matter what. So in order to fend off future catastrophe. He forms a secret sect within fairy tail known as spriggan tail only known to its own members. Their job?, to control and manipulate the darkness that has such a grasp of ishgar whole remaining hidden within fiore and fairy tail. But soon they will not be able to hide much longer soon there members will rise up and take there place as the ultimate dark guild.

Must have certain members of fairy tail as secret members of spriggan tail. Can also change some stories to have whoever you want. Must have either mirajane or erza
Guest chapter 4 . 6/20/2020
Only 4 chapters?
T-Aj71721291 chapter 4 . 5/4/2020
Great kick-off my friend.
omegaderose chapter 1 . 4/23/2020
seriously brulee why her there are much more better ones
HeroLuffy726 chapter 1 . 4/18/2020
I kind of don't like how you portrayed Big Mom here. Her reaction is way too focused on the fact Dragon hurt her daughter. The other things you mentioned, insulting Big Mom, and stealing from her, would be far more prevalent. Even the fact he hurt her daughter would anger her more from the fact that in doing so he was acting against her crew, not so much the fact that her daughter is actually hurting. To put it more simply, she's too nice. That's not Big Mom. And her family isn't one big happy crew. Some of them see eachother fondly, but others don't really care about each other.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 4 . 4/16/2020
Fun!
merendinoemiliano chapter 4 . 4/16/2020
Maybe a bit too hastened and simple, but otherwise very enjoyable just as their first canon meeting was. If I may give some more advices, remind this is a written story and therefore you have to describe more the various scenes, by the setting to the other people around and more, so that us readers can do a more accurate description of all. It will also be more helpful when it comes to fights. Good work.
D3lph0xL0v3r chapter 4 . 4/16/2020
keep up the amazing work!
FunkyRooster chapter 3 . 4/16/2020
jump to the main story and have flashbacks.
merendinoemiliano chapter 1 . 4/5/2020
Stay safe meanwhile and pm me if and whe you update.