Reviews for Lord Of The Rings 2003: Back To ME
Guest chapter 22 . 9/16/2014
Why is niori getting Legolas it should be Carl's!
SailorStar7 chapter 22 . 12/9/2012
so after a LOTR marathon (extended versions of course :P) I found this fic again and decided to reread it. I meant to go to bed ages ago but here I am at 1.50am still reading and still loving it as much now as I did back in 2003 :)
Spazz Union chapter 55 . 1/20/2008
Wheres Gimli hm...oh my god YOU LEFT HIM IN MORDOR AH...LOL
WingedWithFireyMana chapter 10 . 7/9/2007
Hey, admission from the great Viggo himself: when he screamed in that scene, when he kicked the Uruk-helm, he actually broke his toe. Check the Actors Commentary. It's in the Director's commentary, too. Now I wanna watch the commentaries. Eh, I'll have to wait until next Monday, though.

Great story.
Anawey chapter 56 . 1/31/2006
OH MY GOD! This story made me cry! I love it! Especially the end with the bright light and all! Well, I'm gonna go read the last part now! Bye-bye! oTo :D
yko-umi chapter 8 . 11/7/2005
me likey alot hope you will do a fourth one
ArwenEvenstar83 chapter 56 . 10/13/2005
you know when they said good bye it was so bittersweet...right now i'm going back to the first story so i can make it on my favorites list! keep ip the great work.
ArwenEvenstar83 chapter 54 . 10/13/2005
i think that song at the end of this chapter and the song Think of Me from the Phantom of the Opera go well with this chapter. because when i read the part when Niori said Think about..or Think how...or Think whatever..i was listening to my phantom of the opera soundtrack and that song came on. thats pretty weird. anyways...keep on writing. i'll review again soon at this story. but if i don't i'll review at the sequel to this sequel or triquel or whatever.

Liana

Think of me

Think of me fondly when we've said goodbye

Remember me

Once in a while, please promise me you'll try

Think of all the things we've shared and seen

Don't think about the way things might've been

Imagine me trying too hard to put you from my mind

Recall those days

Look back on all those times

Think of the things we'll never do

There will never be a day when I won't think of you
ArwenEvenstar83 chapter 48 . 10/13/2005
omg...JANE SHOULDN'T HAVE EVER SAID THAT ABOUT ARWEN TO ARAGORN!
ArwenEvenstar83 chapter 45 . 10/13/2005
LEMME KILL HIM! LEMME KILL GOLLUM! LEMME KILL HIM! LET ME WRING HIS UGLY LITTLE NECK! I WOULD KILL HIM IF HE WEREN'T DEAD ALREADY! UGH! UGLY STUPID STUPID...UGGH! sorry. its just that i have a little sister and she's so cute...and i would hate to any baby in Gollums filthy hands...
ArwenEvenstar83 chapter 19 . 10/13/2005
this is good. sorry for not writing another review at the other story. i mean the Lord of the Rings 2003. i was in to much of a hurry to get onto this story. anyways...i love it. keep on writing! i'll review in the next chapter or in the next story!

Liana
Niori chapter 55 . 8/15/2005
THERE'S GOING TO BE ANOTHER STORY!

Not sure about how many y'all will actually read this, but we're making another one! We're not exactly sure of the title (it'll still be Lord Of The Rings 2003: (add title here))! We're going to try and have it out b4 school around here starts, so hope to see y'all then!

Niori!
bant chapter 56 . 8/14/2005
I love it! This is the best story ever written! I have been reading it for 2 years! Its exactly like the movies emotional scale! I really wish you would write more but maybe like most great endings, there is no ending. I love it so much, I just cant beleive its over. I thank you for the greatest creation ever, I thank you for never abandoning it and mostly I thank you for your great creativity and wonderfull story! I hope you guys do stick together forever like in the story because you have true talent. Thank you so much, I hope we do meet again!

~Bant Armitage
Niori chapter 56 . 7/11/2005
Hey! It's Niori!

To answer roguewriter04's question, yes this ending has been planned for awhile. At first we had another one planned, but then we scraped it and put together this one! But...just to let y'all know, Jane and I are complating a few new ideas fro another story...I don't know if anything will come from it...but just maybe...
Manwathiel chapter 56 . 7/10/2005
O. M. G.

That is SO open for yet another sequel! And you want the readers to make up what just happened? AH! *shrivels up and dies*