Reviews for The Despoiler's Plight
WREN-PL chapter 1 . 2/14
Hey there Erttheking, could you consider writing some X-Com crossover next? Ever since I played psykers rending minds, agumented soldiers jumping over buildings and mechs punching tanks I couldn't find anything to read as good as the stuff you're writing.
Mr nod chapter 1 . 2/6
Hey compared to abadon the armless failure I'll take the fantasy version. He can't possibly be worst.
Warmachine375 chapter 1 . 2/1
I'm not sure what to think of this story of Archaon and his ascension as the new Warmaster of Chaos after toppling Abaddon the Despoiler for his failed Black Crusades after the Fall of Cadia. He is an even bigger whining bastard who is so edgy even Konrad tells him to calm the hell down. Especially when Archaon decided to burn the World-That-Was down and defy the gods for he is not their puppet because of a dumb prophecy he ended up self-fulfilling and that he is an important puppet of Chaos Gods anyways if he saw the hypocrisy that he had made.

Just saying this guy has too much Plot Armor and is a Gary Stu for an Everchosen of Chaos and that he deserves to get a good thumping on his edgy ass that he is so adorable compared to the bigger and far more powerful guys in 40k unlike in Warhammer Fantasy.

Considering this is the Fall of Cadia, I have a feeling the revived Roboute Guilliman will show Archaon the hard way that the whining edgelord with fancy toys is nothing compared to a Primarch and has bitten off more than he can chew when plunged into a galaxy filled with endless war for 10,000 years. Plus the unleashed Primaris Marines will be turning the tide for the Imperium against Chaos in Mankind's darkest hour and that I, Cato Sicarius will kick Wulfrik's ass to show who's boss on the Pecking Order. Or that Calgar will give Wulfrik some good old Imperial Fisting on his ass lol.

Anyways, this is an intriguing story and I'm looking forward for the next chapter.
RaptorusMaximus chapter 1 . 2/1
Wonderful as usual my friend.
Disciple of Ember chapter 1 . 2/1
Well this was awesome. I always found Archaon to be a much scarier character than Abbadon, even if he probably wouldn't win in a direct confrontation just due to the different power-levels of 40k and Fantasy. Still, this makes for a really cool and sinister change to the status quo. Especially fitting in my opinion, plus you got bonus points for Wulfrik at the end.

Great writing overall. The grim darkness of the far future is looking darker than ever now that Chaos has a new Warmaster in charge.