Reviews for This Better Just be a Phase!
Vondrakenhof chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
Great story, it's good to see the topic of Ash growing up and getting hormones dealt with in a realistic fashion. His embarrassment is palpable and easy to relate to.

Keep up the good work!
Misty Blue chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Hahaha! Oh, Ash, you are finally growing up! Ah, our Ashy-boy is turning into a man! A real man! And Brock? You, sir, you are plain and pure hilarious! A big help to our little Romeo indeed! Repeatedly, eh? And that hasn't happened to you yet? Well, then, why don't you try not to swoon in lovestruck-ness (with hearts for eyes at that) every time you see a Nurse Joy or an Officer Jenny? Or better yet, try not to like every single girl you see! Huh? :) Just kiddin', Brocko. We love you for you Haha!

Confidence, Ash? Oh, believe me, people in love don't need confidence. Love does all the work. :) And besides, does that even matter at the moment? You seem to have no problem finding enough of that confidence when the... kissing part began. And please stop saying "nothing". For there is definitely "something" and you know it. After all, you did see... something, for yourself... in the water, right? :-) Oh boy . . .

Apologize? I love this! Awesome fic! Funny, well-written and ooooh, filled with the AAML goodness I adore so much! Great job, nice one-shot!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Pikachu is male... It's canon.
XxKittyCaitxX chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
Good chapter. I'm going to keep reading! :D
AAML4eva chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
This is a real good story about puberty. And it has a lot of goos romance scenes in it. Keep up the good job!
Shuutastic chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
Haha, that was great. I enjoyed that, from the storytelling to the actual story.

Good job. :)
Anniina chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
a little to. . . weird. but the end is cute
EVAN AAML chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
Hello, this is EVAN AAML, I liked this story and I thought that is what particulary funny, but you should have kept it at a kid acceptable level. People might not read this alot because of how you described Ash and Misty. Puberty is important to explain to people, but not in a kid's story. But other than that, you did a great job!

evan, a fan of aaml
Tanja88 chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
I loved this fic, it got me all tingly...

Make a sequel!

Kitten Kisses chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
I was hooked from sentence number one. Part of it was hard to understand- I think you called Pikachu a girl? Or maybe both Pikachu and Pidgeotto?

Poor Ash. I never really thought of it that way! He didn't really have anybody to show him or tell him anything. Poor guy! Good thing Brock is around. Hehe.

"Never gonna feel any of the Butterfrees"... That's so clever!

The way you wrote poor Ash is HYSTERICAL. It kills me! It's so funny, and yet, so in character!

Nice ending. Brock just had to walk back, right? Well, better now then half-way through, eh? Hahaha!

Good work! I loved it!
Ash Eyes chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
o please tell me ur gonna continue it! its cute and funny!
Captain Blue chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
*falls over from laughing* This is too funny! I love it!

Lil Wolf Syaoran 23 chapter 1 . 6/13/2005

this was a great fan fic. _ lol
Neo Namco chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
Do a sequel
Neo Namco chapter 1 . 5/29/2005
I liked this fic. I admit it had me turned on several times.