Reviews for Harry Potter, Self-Insert
darthtenebrosius chapter 24 . 6/8
This fic is one of the best Harry Potter SIs I've seen in a long, long time. I devoured it in a couple of days! I can't wait to see where the story goes.
TsukuyoGintoki chapter 15 . 5/28
He is ridiculous and hypocritical. To ask Hermione to "stay safe" even though he knows how strong she is. Does the author/him even understand how insulting that is?

I like this story but that pissed me off.
Erissia Nyxie chapter 24 . 4/19
This is just what I needed. A easy read that's full of tropes that 'serious' fics use instead played for laughs.
best parody I've seen in a long time. every chapter had me laughing multiple times. parodies are seriously my favorite type of comedy.

thank you!
Makimass chapter 7 . 4/4
Did hermione get rick rolled? Lmao..
fvdv123 chapter 16 . 3/17
I always thought a population of ten thousand wizards in Britain is way too low. that is the population of a small town.
There is no way you can have a professional quiddits league with those numbers or even a ministry.
Multiply it with five, the size of a small City. But I am nitpicking here, I love the story.
Caver Floyd chapter 24 . 3/14
Someone is probably going to break their neck if they actually strap their rocket to a broomstick, but otherwise, good story. I wonder what Dumbledore really thinks of the way too mature and smart for his age Harry. All the stuff about the Philosophers stone is interesting, and did I interpret that one part right in that the Flamels made a blue stone that could maybe do a different reaction that isn't lead to gold?
shit dont read
khatre chapter 17 . 3/7
I really really hope that the curse on Gold from Lead is that it is now radioactive because That is what would happen if you rearranged the protons and electrons to actually turn lead into gold.
khatre chapter 1 . 3/7
The fandom seems to like the Harry from Methods but I Hated him ..
IamZort chapter 24 . 2/21
this story if really interesting, original and funny!
Really enjoyed it, thanks for sharing
musme chapter 24 . 2/19
I like it
Thanks
CharlieFreemantheJumperch chapter 24 . 2/6
Yeah, magic rockets!
Navn Ukjent chapter 24 . 1/30
Fun chapter, and nice to see you updating this again.
TheLostArchivist chapter 24 . 1/28
Ah, the good ol' ion engine (equivalent). Not much thrust but indefinite run time. It does feel somewhat like cheating though that they used THAT much magic for it...
worom001 chapter 24 . 1/27
I'm thinking, would it be possible to make a spaceship? I mean, if they're able to interact with isotopes and decay, then it shouldn't be too hard to make essentially a co2 scrubber, a way to get rid of radiation, potentially create artificial gravity for the ship (possible warp drive? Really farfetched even for hp fandoms) and much more. The most difficult part would be the controls and all the micromanagement for the magic and charms and whatnot. I imagine you'd need an alternative for an onboard computer, a powerful one at that, with software or hardware capable of interacting with magic. Don't know how that would work honestly. If it even COULD work. I suppose you could achieve ftl travel by using a time turner attached to the ship and skipping backwards while moving forwards. Maybe. Time turner's are fucked in HP.