Reviews for Harry Potter, Self-Insert
Anoctoberchild chapter 24 . 5/22
This is so good! I'm so sad there isn't more
Prime Prodigy chapter 23 . 5/1
Sadly, I couldn’t take this story anymore. You use magic to make physics and manipulate chemistry? You just don’t have an imagination to embrace MAGIC.
cm chapter 24 . 3/5
Science! thank you so much for writing and sharing your story, loved it.
X from Aumsville chapter 7 . 1/26
That 'rich reality star' puts the USA first ahead of China. Biden undid all that on day 1 and undid a bunch of other things that were starting to kick in that takes time.
X from Aumsville chapter 6 . 1/26
You forgot about the free moths in the vaults.
FaritFlashbang chapter 24 . 1/3
Hope for more...
Thanks for the sleepless night anyways :3
aalens chapter 24 . 9/6/2023
Excellent fic! O Thank you.
santos.luis.contato chapter 17 . 8/15/2023
There is a lot of inconcistencies in this story. I get this wish fulfilment... But a child of 8 getting his wand? bulshi... How the fuk he got Alastor address? He is not in the same Earth as in his last life... So, of course things are different... Obviously, his parents couldnt exist here... if they do, obviously is because author wants it to happen...
Mark adams chapter 24 . 12/26/2022
I really enjoyed your story. I think you have written a unique take on hp si. It's fun and enjoyable. Thank you
Mark
Lmfao chapter 7 . 11/24/2022
This shit trippin bro
Lmfao what chapter 3 . 11/23/2022
They want to teach him underage magic? Lmfao what dumb shit is this. Fake af
bobthebuilding chapter 22 . 10/23/2022
Ok but yeah this makes perfect sense. Even if 9/10 wizards are completely unaware of the nuclear threat to world, 1/10 would be enough to say "Yeah, let's not let that happen" and just block that sh*t with magic.

N.O.P.E. best Harry Potter fanfic twist I've read in a while lol.
bobthebuilding chapter 24 . 10/23/2022
Amazing story, I really hope you continue it, it's now one of my top 5 self insert stories.
bobthebuilding chapter 16 . 10/23/2022
"Greetings from Gandhi, ruler and king of the Indians... Our words are backed with nuclear weapons!"

- Anonymous message found on Voldemort's tombstone.
bobthebuilding chapter 7 . 10/23/2022
That song would have been already released though, so she'd be able to find out what it was, though not about the rickrolling part.