Reviews for Light
Wordlurker chapter 1 . 4/4
Interesting start. It's not often I see Accord used, particularly as early as the first chapter.

Taylor also seems to have an interesting power.

Overall, this looks promising. Follow'd.
someperson chapter 1 . 3/29
Not bad but have never been interested in Worm stories so goodbye and good luck.
Raging Berseker chapter 1 . 3/17
I love it and demon queen story on spacebattle
vinayakdj1 chapter 1 . 3/15
2 years I've waited and now this shit
It has almost been a whole year since you updated any of you stories and then you pull this out. I would not be complaining if you had updated anything before posting this but you have not, now the year long wait for any of you other stories has been for nothing unless you have a mass update coming after this but doubt that.
Mike chapter 1 . 2/24
Not bad so far.
"Nazi" gang which was actually multiethnical was a good touch at the end. Accord was good - though he was not "plump" in canon, more like "tough dwarf" build afair. I also think that the heroine trying to work with him would be more interesting - though of course canon Taylor would be strongly against it... but we also shouldn't forget her power of rationalization... ;)
PasiveNox chapter 1 . 2/13
nice
Zenchi to zen'n no kami chapter 1 . 2/7
No leĆ­do worm, solo espero mis actualizaciones de fate :'""'v
Separ chapter 1 . 2/3
That almost sounds like a light saber...
Very nice start!
sonic chapter 1 . 2/3
good chapter!
This is great so far im eagerly waiting for the next chapter
DoomLich chapter 1 . 2/2
I'm intrigued. It sounds like Taylor is a third generation cape from Lustrum to Annette to her. I'd be interested in learning how her mom's cape career played out, if she still died and if Taylor is aware that she was a cape. I'm curious to learn more about Taylor's powers as well. She was able to travel to Boston pretty quickly and can make hardlight weapons like Brandish. I'm wondering if she has a breaker state.

Anyway, keep up the great work.