Reviews for Light
Legion29 chapter 1 . 2/28/2020
so i'm not sure if i posted a review before that was mean but that was before i got into the worm fandom so now that i gave it a chance and i'm not being a dick good job
Guest chapter 1 . 1/10/2020
Just gotta say, you don't need to feel pressured to put out a chapter for any story, fate or no. I'm sure many people would be happy to see you update or work on whatever you wish.
sonic chapter 1 . 11/14/2019
I liked the chapter!
Treant Balewood chapter 1 . 10/29/2019
A solid starting chapter looking forward to where you go heading forward. Sorry to here about your troubles writing I was a fan of a number of your earlier works so I hope you can get back to them eventually. For now tho I'm looking forward to the next chapter, Thanks for Writing!
Wordlurker chapter 1 . 4/4/2019
Interesting start. It's not often I see Accord used, particularly as early as the first chapter.

Taylor also seems to have an interesting power.

Overall, this looks promising. Follow'd.
someperson chapter 1 . 3/29/2019
Not bad but have never been interested in Worm stories so goodbye and good luck.
Raging Berseker chapter 1 . 3/17/2019
I love it and demon queen story on spacebattle
vinayakdj1 chapter 1 . 3/15/2019
2 years I've waited and now this shit
Guest chapter 1 . 2/25/2019
It has almost been a whole year since you updated any of you stories and then you pull this out. I would not be complaining if you had updated anything before posting this but you have not, now the year long wait for any of you other stories has been for nothing unless you have a mass update coming after this but doubt that.
Mike chapter 1 . 2/24/2019
Not bad so far.
"Nazi" gang which was actually multiethnical was a good touch at the end. Accord was good - though he was not "plump" in canon, more like "tough dwarf" build afair. I also think that the heroine trying to work with him would be more interesting - though of course canon Taylor would be strongly against it... but we also shouldn't forget her power of rationalization... ;)
PasiveNox chapter 1 . 2/13/2019
nice
Zenchi to zen'n no kami chapter 1 . 2/7/2019
No leĆ­do worm, solo espero mis actualizaciones de fate :'""'v
Separ chapter 1 . 2/3/2019
That almost sounds like a light saber...
Very nice start!
sonic chapter 1 . 2/3/2019
good chapter!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/2/2019
This is great so far im eagerly waiting for the next chapter