Reviews for Bludhaven's Finest
cute. it would be cute if you did something where she hints to him that she know or even if there is an emergency and she has to tell him, or if dick get's hurt again and the bat family and friends show up and she makes some subtle comment
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 9/23
this made me smile.
africaflower77 chapter 1 . 8/3
Ahhhh! This was awesome, I was literally smiling like a weirdo the whole time Bruce was giving his speech...and I'm supposed to be doing chores right now...oh well!
MyLittleRobin chapter 1 . 6/2
*roar of approval*
GenderBender25 chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Yep. Thats him alright.
karonkgb chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
As the medical team rushed into the ICU, Amy caught the stranger's eye. A sudden shiver shot through her spine. Never in her life had Amy ever been subjected to such a coldly furious glare.

Well put, I can see the scene being played out. It is a wonder that glare didn't cause a panic in itself.
turret towers do tower chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
I guess that means no cocoa
andysanime chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
I loved the end although I feel bad for Dick getting shot... in any case poor him being all ganged up on XD
kuromi123 chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
I loved how awesome this was XD
soccernin19 chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Oh its so precious!
Luzith chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
Love it
Xenitha chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Aw...that's the way the comic should have presented it and not Bruce in a huff going off to 'talk' to Dick's doctor.
Alexis Night chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Woot woot! Go Dick! . That was awesome! Bruce, you loveable, overprotective lug. XD
Fayah chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
Aww, this story is so sweet...and makes me hate DC all the more for nuking the city after Dick's progress D:
FifthDayOfMay chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
I wonder if she'll ever figure out that his dads Batman. XD This story was cute. I love it.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »