Reviews for The New God of Earth
steel.metal14 chapter 5 . 2/21
a fine read.
I eagerly await more.
kirosyamcha chapter 5 . 9/7/2023
ehh with MC running around killing all the main characters, this story doesnt really have anywhere to go any more :X
agentinfinity chapter 5 . 12/5/2022
Action Comics issue 1 June 19, 1938
Good job on this.
Waiting to see where you go from here
Dayside chapter 1 . 11/11/2022
This guy is a fucking idiot with incredible luck.
Imagine being super paranoid about every gram of kryptonite and you decide to chuck Supermans head in a river. Jesus that's retarded.
Also, why the fuck is he staying on earth? That's the only place in the universe you don't want to be.
Sinabaetor chapter 5 . 9/29/2022
Damn. What a story this has been so far. You've written a terrific villian, in my opinion. Hell, I had to hold back tears this chapter. I hope you continue whenever you can.
Venerabledemon chapter 5 . 5/22/2022
So much bullshit over a trash side characters death. No one cares about him author we want to see more of a alpha Mc someone who does whatever he wants. Hopefully the Mc doesn't actually keep his promise and shit in the name of honour and all, he's long past that
Venerabledemon chapter 4 . 5/22/2022
More more
Venerabledemon chapter 2 . 5/22/2022
We need more of this gem
Venerabledemon chapter 1 . 5/22/2022
Loving this so far
Guest chapter 5 . 5/21/2022
It's been a while since I stumbled upon a bad story from a good writer. MC being so stupid he decided to kill off the main characters for no good reason other than possible inconvenience.
The Sentry chapter 5 . 5/13/2022
And?
darkpegasuzz chapter 5 . 5/1/2022
Quite the dark story, interesting take on how to get the power in DC.
Hydra chapter 5 . 4/26/2022
Wow This chapter made me cry wtf
Bb34 chapter 3 . 2/1/2022
I'm still sad Lex died
TrumpasaurusRex chapter 5 . 1/26/2022
You should continue this. At the very least, you should post an outline of what he would do. How would he defeat Steppenwolf alone?