Reviews for Soldier of Star City
r3gC4lderon chapter 18 . 10/11/2021
It makes perfect sense, considering the fact that Dinah Drake's Doppelganger on Earth-2 was appeared on Arrow Season 8, even though she's alive
gammaxmen80 chapter 12 . 9/14/2019
Chase is an idiot. He thinks Oliver is even on this Earth. His vengeance is hollow if his target isn’t anywhere on Earth.
Aragorn II Elessar chapter 25 . 6/26/2019
Nice way to end this story.

So Roy and Thea are gone and will look out for Hydra.

Vince and Dinah are gone too.

And Slade is looking for Joe.

The Bucky/Earth-2 Laurel romance is official.

And Bucky is Deputy Mayor.

So Batman in the future? Didn't see that coming. I will have to see how that turns out.

And now the Infinity War story.
Aragorn II Elessar chapter 24 . 6/26/2019
Nice way to do the island fight.

Vincent killed Harkness, Roy beat Cutter and Slade killed White. Nice.

It was good to see Clint, Barry and Wally coming to help and now Viper is beaten by Clint too.

Malcolm survived. Don't know how to feel about that.

And Bucky killed Chase. It makes sense.

Let's see how this all ends.
Aragorn II Elessar chapter 21 . 6/25/2019
Nice chapters.

And Malcolm and Roy are here.

I hated the Vigilante reveal in the show but in here, Vincent Sobel works.

Aragorn II Elessar chapter 19 . 6/25/2019
Nice chapters.

E-2 Laurel knowing about Dinah works fine.

Chance coming in to help was nice and so was Bucky taking down Chase disguised as Oliver.

Aragorn II Elessar chapter 17 . 6/25/2019
Good that Felicity got called out on her Helix stunt. Hope she doesn't do the stuff in 5x19 later.

And Pike has got a lead.
Aragorn II Elessar chapter 16 . 6/25/2019
Nice chapters.

So Viper was in Hydra too and Earth-1's Bucky died.

And Adrian Chase is revealed as Prometheus.

Aragorn II Elessar chapter 14 . 6/25/2019
Nice way to do 5x14.

So Hydra exists on Earth-1 too. Didn't see that coming.

Didn't care at all for Warner or Cutter to be honest so good riddance on Warner. And Adrian has recruited them.

Aragorn II Elessar chapter 11 . 6/25/2019
Nice way to do the Russia arc and I loved seeing Kraven the Hunter in action. You did great with him.

And Rory is gone.

Good that Bucky talked some sense into Diggle.
Aragorn II Elessar chapter 7 . 6/25/2019
Nice chapter.

And Dig has been freed finally.

Laurel getting reintroduced like in the show is fine because that was one of the few sensible things of Season 6.

And Viper has recruited Harkness. Oh no!

I loved Adrian Chase as a villain. Not the most popular opinion but he is actually my most favorite Arrowverse villain. But I got to agree, his voice did get less intimidating later. Especially in 5x15.
Aragorn II Elessar chapter 5 . 6/25/2019
Loving this so far.

You got Viper now. Aida/Ophelia/Madame Hydra was a great villain in AoS Season 4. And I have loved Liv Tyler since she played Arwen in The Lord of the Rings Trilogy so nice choice.

And Adrian also got Dinah Drake just like in Stand with Ward and Queen's "A love of two earths."

Let's see how many more things change but I think I'm done reading for today so I will read the rest of this series tomorrow.
Cer1992 chapter 12 . 5/3/2019
Well, I gotta say Bucky sure handled Ms. Westfield better than Oliver did.
Green Hal37 chapter 25 . 4/27/2019
This story was more impressive than the Flash show itself. It’s embarrassing how a fan fiction author can have better writing than the producers of the shows.
67854 chapter 25 . 4/27/2019
Awesome chapter! Ties up the loose ends, and introduces the surprise of Batman!

Can't wait for the next stories!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »