Reviews for Christmas in Brooklyn
heyarnoldfangirl chapter 6 . 4/2
Wow! I can't believe I've pushed back reading this story for sooo long. This is just beautiful. I'm in tears right now. this is soo out if my usual reads but I don't regret it. I love this story no matter how incredibly sad it is.
Crow chapter 6 . 2/6
Holy shit what the fuck this hurts so mu ch.

This is an incredible fic and I'm going to cry
The-Snowy-Owl13 chapter 6 . 10/13/2014
Well that was sad and unexpected and emotional and I hated it, but it was beautiful and I am crying and why the heck am I reading Fanfiction from more than 10 years ago at 12 am?
nova por siempre chapter 6 . 4/14/2014
My God! What can I say? I really loved your fic from the beginning, and the end delighted me in so many ways because I had a similar experience: I was head over heels for a boy and I was so wishful for years, hoping we'd be together eventually but nothing happened in the end. My dreams didn't become true. That really crushed me and I thing I got kinda lost for years, but looking to the past now I don't regret it because I think loving him made a better, stronger person and taught me to get the best from life, I think that's why this story really moved me.

I've realized that in most of the stories everything is seen through pink colored glasses and had a happy ending, but I loved this because it felt more real, more authentic; I feel bad because they didn't end together, but at least I had the satisfaction to see that they shared a time and enjoyed their love for a while, even if another plane of reality or consciousness. That they were happy there, and that they could finally confess their genuine feelings for each other, because it's terribly painful to keep your love in silence for so long and never tell, I know it from experience. And lastly, that Helga finally had her deserved closure. Also made me really happy to see that she and Miles weren't going to be alone anymore because their dreams tied them together, hopeful, Curly was also going to be part of this new family too.

I think it's all for now. Thanks for bring this story to existence Heidi, you're one of the best writers in here, really; and also want to thank Sandra for translating it. I'd never got to read it in English, to say the truth. See you soon.
Sakura-Undomiel chapter 6 . 3/30/2014
I love it! I read it in the spanish translation is doing Sandra Strickland and I can't resist to follow the original until the end... addictive jijiji.
This fanfic is beautiful, you wrote very hypnotic and beautiful form, and at the end i was moved to tears, really, it's the second or third time a fic make me feel that way... bittersweet, happy, sad... many emotions running while i was reading.
The plus, english isn't my mother language, so congratulations!
Thanks for this history, and sorry if my grammar and writing is kind of peculiar.
serendipityrain711 chapter 6 . 3/14/2014
This was the first hey arnold story where i actually cried.
It was so so touching, and im speechless beautiful and definately one of the best i ever read. :)
Ready to fly chapter 6 . 10/22/2013
Oh my gosh what a rush. I absolutely loved this. It's so heart breaking, part of me wishes that she could have stayed in her coma dream and that arnold wasn't dead and that him her and miles could live happily ever after but I guess it's not always like that. The ending was something truly great. When miles said he saw her in his dreams I almost cried, that ending was bittersweet but overall it made me smile cause in the end I know they will of made it out okay and Arnold would be whatching from above, smiling. Love the story :)
Esmeflo90 chapter 6 . 8/24/2013
I was original, unexpected, and overall life doesn't work or just as you world like it to, but I believe we all have significant meaning on this world...amazing story
Nee18 chapter 6 . 5/3/2013
This is SUCH a beautiful story :)
One of the better ones I've read...and it wasn't too cliché or anything! :)
Panfla chapter 6 . 1/23/2013
god, this is like the 5 time i read this fic and every time it makes me cry the same way at the end, i love it so much, its so sad and so lovely and happy at the same time
its the best
phoenixwishes chapter 6 . 12/4/2012
okay werid and sad about arnold. helga being with curly that's freaky never pictured that ever.
SakuraChanBea chapter 6 . 9/12/2012
Omg! This was soo beautiful! :) it Was SOOO good! :)
kimjledford chapter 6 . 8/22/2012
SO he did I am sad. It's somehow realistic and fantasy at the same time. well done.
kimjledford chapter 5 . 8/22/2012
What? He can't be? He's not, I can tell. But still! This is not only good fanfiction, but a great story in general. I was thinking the same thing Helga was, lol...kid bursting in on them on Christmas morning would be kinda funny. Everyone is a totally plausible, mature version of the characters from the show. Everything is moving a little quickly, but life is like that sometimes, isn't it? This is one show that deserves some redemption, and you did a great job with it.
lostinfantasy1493 chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Why, why must you always write such heart-wrenching things? I've been on this site for 6 years now and never in my life has a story on here affected me like this. I had to go and buy myself a bottle of Nutella and finish the whole thing with a spoon in five hours, just to stop that horrible aching in my gut.

Obviously, though, that means you're a brilliant writer. I have to say, I've read quite a few stories about comatose patients but this one seriously caught me off guard. I said this while reviewing for Stalling and I'm saying this here again: PLEASE DON'T STOP WRITING!

Much love.

(PS I finally figured out you're a girl, haha. sorry if the other review sounded kinda stalker-ish.)