Reviews for If you're not the one
MJ chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
I loved this! Very nice and very sweet! I loved your description of Eric and how he helped. I loved how Donna and Eric got themselves involved into helping their friends. Great written!
wprincessannw chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
very sweet story! in case you still care - you might want to mark it as complete to get more readers.
Hyde's Bride chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
Wow you have been writing JH for a long time! I totally loved this! Nobody's Fault but Mine always breaks my heart, especially since we know the writers totally messed up the final season by not having JH end up together. Talk about the biggest joke in tv history! lol

Anywho, I completely loved this. It made me happy! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/15/2004
*all together now* Aw! _ U ber fluffiness. Yay my fave couple.
jwordofmouthbabe57 chapter 1 . 11/22/2003
Aw! That was really sweet and funny. I liked how you included everyone and kept their characters real. Another victory.
anni chapter 1 . 9/22/2003
Very nice reunion fic. I like the idea of Eric and Donna being there for them in that capacity. I wish that we had gotten to see that last season. And the ending was very sweet. Nice job!
CJ Jade chapter 1 . 5/15/2003
Great Hyde/Jackie get back together story. Loved the whole Donna taking Hyde out and Eric taking Jackie out. Keep up the great work!
Rogue Star1 chapter 1 . 5/1/2003
Pretty good I liked it.
Candy.07 chapter 1 . 5/1/2003
omg that was amazing! it was so sweet and heartfelt! u did a great job!
amanda chapter 1 . 4/26/2003
The first time i heard this song I though of Jackie and Hyde and what was going to happen between them. I always though it would make a great songfic! I'm so glad your the one who did it because you wrote it perfectly and I loved it!
Hips chapter 1 . 4/25/2003
That was a wonderful fic. I loved every word. You have such a wonderful way of putting your sentences together. I also loved the way you got Hyde and Jackie back together. I thought it was realistic and just angsty enough. (Which is a rare quality in fics) The J/H scenes were all very cute, I loved the image that you created of them on the dance floor. And how cute were Donna and Eric? I loved every bit of this fic.

And hey, if you were to write more, in this ... like lets say a series that would be cool. Or if you were to post well... anything, you'd forever be my hero. There would be grass roots folk songs written about you and your awsome fic writing abilities. :)

did I mention how much I liked this?

Juls
Nicole chapter 1 . 4/25/2003
I LOVE the story...i love stories where they get back together...the best places for spoilers is the go to fan extras, then spoilers..theres a jackie and hyde list..i think we're on #4 now..and theres also a that 70's show one..
Oriana47 chapter 1 . 4/25/2003
That was a beautiful written story. After watching NFBM, I can really see Hyde being as vulnerable as you written him.

Great job.
tanner chapter 1 . 4/25/2003
Really liked this story, especially the dance ::sigh::

Hope you write more.
dinky1 chapter 1 . 4/25/2003
My insides have just melted!