Reviews for Heart's Blood
MissMrdel chapter 24 . 12/1/2021
so good, i was afraid that HG, then eventually Fred, were going to return to the veil in the end. thank you for writing another amazing story.
CassieLend chapter 24 . 10/20/2021
I absolutely loved this story. The emotions felt so real. Hermione and Fred were both so broken, and I love how they had to separate to fix themselves before getting their happily ever after. I think this has been one of my favorite stories I’ve read. Depression can be so overwhelming, I loved seeing it so accurately represented.
stylesgurl chapter 24 . 10/15/2021
Beautiful story. Not enough Fremoine stories out there in my opinion but this was a great addition to the list
Ignisaraignee chapter 1 . 10/2/2021
A very sweet story and well written, also very sad but in a good way, I have cried my way through this story
Guest chapter 1 . 6/17/2021
You're amazing
Alytiger chapter 24 . 5/16/2021
What a great fic, love the ending. Fantastic!
shesunn chapter 24 . 5/2/2021
I loved the story I think it was very deep. It depicts depression in such a gentle way. I love how you emphasized the importance of taking your own time to deal with your feelings and stressful situations. Thanks for such a work of art (:
Alytiger chapter 21 . 4/30/2021
MOTHER FUCKER WHY IS IT A TRAP?
Alytiger chapter 20 . 4/30/2021
jesus
Sheila Marie1 chapter 24 . 4/27/2021
I am so glad I stuck it thru to the end. I absolutely hated the beginning but that just proves how well written this story. You killed one of my absolute favorite characters but the twists and turns were fabulous. I loved the old crone! I will be looking into your other works. Thank you so much for my sleepless nights because I could not put this story down.
Alytiger chapter 15 . 4/22/2021
hohohohohohohoho confessions have been made
Alytiger chapter 14 . 4/22/2021
Damn... Ron really said "fuck you"
Is the punch because he still has feelings for Hermione or just shock at the news?
Alytiger chapter 13 . 3/28/2021
So much for being able to keep a secret XD Fred needs to up his secret game apparently he's garbage at it...
Alytiger chapter 12 . 3/28/2021
COMPLICATIONS AREN'T GOOD
Aisti chapter 24 . 3/6/2021
This story was so heartbreaking and sad even with the happy ending. Fred’s sorrow and depression was palpable and the beginning of your fic made me cry many times. I’m glad I waited until the fic was finished before reading, otherwise I think I would have been too sad to come back to it. However, I’m glad I got to read this. You write beautifully and it was refreshing to read a Fremione mainly from Fred’s pov, so thank you for that!