Reviews for Heart's Blood
voldyismyfather chapter 1 . 2/2/2019
omg! wow this was intense. very goodbrilliantly written.
deator11 chapter 1 . 2/2/2019
Yes! I love your writing and really appreciate that you actual humanize the HP characters. Trauma is real, and messy and different for everyone. I'm looking forward to following this as the muse inspires you. I haven't read a solid Fred/Hermione fic in ages. Cheers!
TheBookImaginarium chapter 1 . 2/2/2019
I am loving this! I am really curious where you will take it, especially with killing Hermione. I love a dark story dealing with the aftermath of the war in a more realistic way. From the summary, it seems like Hermione’s decision will definitely impact the outcome of the battle and I can’t wait to see how!
Roslyn Grey chapter 1 . 2/2/2019
I am the 6th review. Just want to say, cant wait to read this! So here for this!
SarcasmIsHowIHug chapter 1 . 2/2/2019
Ahhh so sad! ...it’s splendid and I’m so excited for it! Lol. Thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/2/2019
Thank you for the new story which already has a cliffhanger.
DarkLadyAthara chapter 1 . 2/2/2019
Ahh! OMG, is it possible to be addicted already?! I'm already dying to know where you take this one, lovely.

Awesome start! Fantastic work, as always. But then, I expect nothing less. C: You truly have a gift.
SeaWitch225 chapter 1 . 2/2/2019
I totally had to take a break from TMS to read this. Absolutely loved the first chapter. Im really interested to see where you take it!
what a lovely way to burn chapter 1 . 2/2/2019
oh wow. whirlwind of emotions here! i can’t wait to see where this story goes :)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/2/2019
have no idea how this is going to go but look forward to reading the rest. great start.
PoisonPineapple chapter 1 . 2/2/2019
So I'm not going to lie I may have gasped a very excited gasp before I even started. (I have a soft spot for the twins.) That gasp repeated a few more heartfelt times in the story and I can't wait for more!
761 | « Prev Page 1 .. 41 48 49 50 51