Reviews for Look For Me
SeverusSnape'sLove chapter 8 . 7/12/2020
Love it. Who wouldn’t love being the filling in a super soldier sandwich?
butterflycheek0704 chapter 8 . 9/28/2019
Great story. Poor Johnny good of him to be as good as he was about it. I could totally see Natasha as a mother hen. Thanks for sharing
anoniguess chapter 3 . 5/4/2019
I think your story is really well written but I just couldn't suspend my disbelief enough to keep reading. Seeing Darcy reduced to that in such a short time span is just jarring to read. It might have been different if you had changed her background a bit. Anyway not saying it's a bad read but i just couldn't get past chapter 3. I do think your writing is immersive though. Keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 8 . 4/3/2019
This was great. Also big fan of Johnny and Darcy. Love that pairing. So glad Natasha destroyed Brock. Love your writing!
Rasha The Dark chapter 5 . 3/23/2019
DAMN Darcy how many guys asked you to marry them?
daydreamer987 chapter 8 . 3/23/2019
I lean more towards Bucky. I would like some more Natasha and Darcy bonding. Just my opinion. Love that Natasha got to give Brock his death sentence. Mother’s right for revenge.
daydreamer987 chapter 6 . 3/9/2019
When will everyone find out Natasha is her mother? Could that change the dynamics between everyone? Can’t wait for the next chapter. Not sure I like Johnny. I think Bucky is good for Darcy though.
ravenflawed92 chapter 5 . 3/4/2019
Great update! Did not see that plot twist coming. Waiting anxiously for more :D!
WriterAtHeart21 chapter 3 . 2/22/2019
This is amazing! I really want to see Thor come down and rein big brother kickass on Rumlow, I think that would be awesome. I can't wait for the next update.
ravenflawed92 chapter 3 . 2/19/2019
Ah what a cliff hanger! More please!
Samaritan Prime chapter 1 . 2/16/2019
No, don't "hold on", Darcy- get out of there, and quickly!
rahzwell chapter 1 . 2/5/2019