Reviews for An evening most profitable
1sunfun chapter 1 . 10/3/2019
Nice
Werifesteria chapter 1 . 7/24/2019
I absolutely loved this story. Thank you a lot and congratulations on writing such a good piece of work. I really like "your" version of the original characters, especially Legolas and Elrond. I had read Lingering a while ago and rediscovered you with your new project (The Sog of the Sun) but I had never read this one. I am now glad I did.

You're really talented. I particularly like the way you describe your characters' emotions. Your writing style is delicate, and precise, as a well followed recipe (or a good wine). Nothing seems odd, too out of character, or badly written. I am not a native English speaker but I truly enjoy reading you.
firerosedreamer67 chapter 1 . 2/21/2019
Thoughtful and sweet!...And the twins will be themselves always !...
Lady Ginger chapter 1 . 2/3/2019
Awww... how sweet and lovely. And funny too. Thank you again.
pandorias chapter 1 . 2/3/2019
Gods that was such a lovely story! Despite my foul morning-mood it put a big smile on my face - and that's saying everything!
Good job, well done :) I know it's a oneshot but I'd love to read more of Leggles and Elrond!
sian22 chapter 1 . 2/3/2019
I am still smiling at the enterprising Glorfindel but most of all at the wonder in Legolas who I often find so cool. A perfect picture of an unexpected pairing, told again with your uncompromisingly deft prose. Thank you so much