Reviews for The Nature Experiment
Aries1994 chapter 2 . 1/16
Sweet
Lilysstrawberryfield chapter 2 . 11/23/2019
Aww it was amazing! They belong together!
Lilysstrawberryfield chapter 1 . 11/23/2019
Oh my god! This was such a ride and now my heart hurts a little bit! Thank you for sharing this with us!
stellina2a chapter 1 . 4/14/2019
i'm a greedy baby and i need a chapter 3 too. This is so great ! Thank you !
stellina2a chapter 1 . 2/15/2019
Great ! i love it ! Perct follow of the episode. You should write a chapter 2 for what happened in the bedroom then. Maybe Lenny need noice czncellers this timewink wink *
Guest chapter 2 . 2/4/2019
Yay! I was the one who requested this scene, thank you! This made my day! You're a wonderful writer and I can't wait to read more of your stories. Thanks again :)
Texas Ro chapter 2 . 2/3/2019
Loved it! Please keep writing.
Guest91 chapter 2 . 2/3/2019
Really good
Ju chapter 2 . 2/3/2019
This was FANTASTIC... thank you so much
BigBang01 chapter 2 . 2/3/2019
So far all your fics have made me feel on the edge of madness hahaha. I have this silly and painful idea of a fic for some time now.. What if Amy cheated on Sheldon while she was on Princeton? But then they find their way back together I knoooww... So silly but it just that every angst story i read has Sheldon as the cheater so I thought it would be interesting a little Twist. I'm sorry if I am in some way offending you by asking if you could write this idea. But i had to try hehe. Anyway i will always read any story you post. Again, sorry it is not my intention to make you upset or uncomfortable.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/3/2019