Reviews for The Beach House
blondferretgirl chapter 1 . 10/9
LoveIt!
BnSA chapter 1 . 8/28
Heartbreaking. Simply heartbreaking.
Written so beautifully. Thanks!
ctrlrevival chapter 1 . 8/16
i was expecting something like they met when they were kids then they met again years later in the same place. such a good story!
cullensrule chapter 1 . 6/2
This was such a sweet story. I am happy that they are back together forever and their children know that they are together.
VryUnique chapter 1 . 5/30
Ahhhhhhh... So glad they're together again but so sad that they didn't get to raise a family together. That seems really sad, for them and the kids who grew up without a father. It seemed like the kids were pretty young when he died. I like that Edward was waiting for Bella on the other side but not sure if that compensates for the devastation she had to live her seemingly long life with. Mmmmmm... Maybe it bothers me because they are kind of acting like it was ok that they had been cheated of a life together. Just seems a bit sad to me. I wish I felt more elated that they were back together and less of the sinking feeling from what they lost by the end of the story. Thanks so much for sharing.
Angelmagnet chapter 1 . 5/21
What a lovely story. Thank you.
MamaNeedsABreak chapter 1 . 5/19
Oh man... The emotions. Real freaking tears with this one!
Thanks for sharing...LOVE your stories!
LJ Summers chapter 1 . 5/14
Abbyweyr recommended this story because I am and will always be a fan of the bittersweet. Beautiful story with that flavor. Thank you for sharing it.
Annette Diaz2 chapter 1 . 5/8
This is good. Ty
marigold123 chapter 1 . 4/13
Wow! Not what I was expecting at all. Great one shot! Thank you for writing.
Knit Bit chapter 1 . 4/8
Oh wow. I was like “clearly they know each other but she’s not remembering in full detail!”. Then the penny dropped.

What a neat little story. Thank you.
Knit
Loveforgreeneyes chapter 1 . 4/7
Nice. A little tear in the eye.
KDMCAM chapter 1 . 4/6
Loved this! I can't stop smiling!
Ps chapter 1 . 4/4
I am speechless!
Wow!
Iklepixie chapter 1 . 4/5
Enjoyed this. Quite the twist of fate