Reviews for Compress This!
skyeward chapter 1 . 5/13/2005
I love you.
rinoas angel chapter 1 . 11/6/2004
I thought that was extreamly funny. I realy don't like rinoa bashing but I wouldn't mind reading it sometimes so thanks for the laugh.
Isis976 chapter 1 . 10/30/2004
Thank you for writing this! I can imagine that this is how Quistis feels. Also thank you for the Rinoa bashing. I can't stand her
bwilbur chapter 1 . 3/23/2004
haha, I like Quisty's cynicism. AND the Rinoa bashing ;)
Vick330 chapter 1 . 4/28/2003
Oh boy, I kind of suspected that Quistis had some pent-up anger (remember how she pushed Irvine in the final FMV?), but that was disturbingly realistic. Guess everybody feels that way from time to time, so most can relate to such feelings. Presenting it all in a humorous tone was a good idea, as the topics Quistis describe are quite serious, and matter to thought. The 'And then there's Selphie, who still insists on breathing' bit cracked me up btw. Nicely done and quite enjoyable.
washedout chapter 1 . 4/25/2003
Cool! I never thought of Quisty acting this way! NICE!
jessica chapter 1 . 4/25/2003
Wow! I never would have guessed! It was hard for me to picture Quistis act like that, until I started getting into it! Great fic! I think u should do another one.
konton chapter 1 . 4/25/2003
ahahaha go quistis! i wonder, how's she feel about seifer? love or hate?
Pinky chapter 1 . 4/25/2003
OMG! That's funny! Poor Quistis!
Ripley chapter 1 . 4/25/2003
Oh my God! This is not necessarily an aspect of Quistis' character that I agree with but I gotta tell you...It was simply hilarious from behining to end. When I saw the title I just couldn't resist. She's just so delightfully bitter! The anger is so palpable with your words. They're just bitten oof and tossed at the reader with such verve!

Sometimes people just need to hear the hard truth. Not matter how offensive. And Quistis may indeed be the right person to dish it out. After all, she does have the most intelligence out of everyone that I can see. The idea of her as a villain is intriguing. Something you may want to pursue in the future. Just a thought. If you don't, I just might.

Squall, the "self-induced dickhead". I've always thought so. Anyone who wears such naff shoes does not deserve such elevated praise. And the bit about Selphie and Eden? Priceless. Actually it's kind of funny because I had envisaged a scene of a similar nature. And no one really likes Rinoa. Simpering brat. Always said Seifer had the right idea, throwing her at Adel. Took the words right outta my mind, darling!

Hilarious. Can't say that enough. Or maybe I'm just as bitter as she is. More than likely. :)
Rushi Firefly chapter 1 . 4/25/2003
How about when she gets locked up in the D-District prison and she has to rely on Zell to get her weapons for her.
Chibi-Blakie chapter 1 . 4/25/2003
THAT WAS AWESOME!

WOOHOO! E-MAIL ME SOMETIME!