Reviews for Faith and Feather
madamemercurial1 chapter 3 . 5/23
Oh, holy amazing! I'm sorry, I just had to stop to let you know that you're an amazing author. Your writing is of a caliber I've only rarely seen, online or in print. Fan for life.

Ok, fangirling done. I'm going to keep reading. Seems fairly heavy, a thicker, meaty plot.

Love it,
Merc
Erilin-chan chapter 31 . 5/18
Well, that was epic! I've gotta be honest, sometimes I didn't follow the descriptions and this is definitely not an M-rating (or very romantic!) but a very cool story nonetheless. Loved the idea that Aeris and Sephy came back, and the summoning idea was genius! Really loved the idea of Vincent being Ashura. Enjoyed the read, thanks! :)
Erilin-chan chapter 8 . 5/15
OMG, Aeris! Really loving this story - although where's the romance! ;) Also, love the clown/ feather character.
kyaval chapter 31 . 5/10
Now that it's over, you can write new stories with Vinnie and Yuffie.
damagectrl.07 chapter 31 . 5/6
I read this several years ago and loved it, and I still do now, even more probably, now that it's finally finished. I know it has been years but thank you for all the time and effort you've put in for this beautiful story, and for coming back to rewrite and finish this. I adore everything about this fic, from the worldbuilding and plot, to the characterizations.. Everyone was written so spot on. Also, Yuffentine has a very special place in my heart and they've both grown so wonderfully in your fic. The only minor issue I had was translating the Al-Bhed. doesn't let you copy paste so I had to manually type the phrases into the Al-Bhed online translator and it got a bit tedious for me since it broke the flow of my reading. Good thing I discovered you posted this on AO3 so it was easier to translate from there. This fic is a classic Yuffentine one and I hope more people come to discover and love this fic as much as I did. Thanks again and great job! Hope to read more of your work, especially when the remake comes out.
YACCBS chapter 31 . 4/30
Man, I remember making a 'trailer' for this fic years ago for the Genesis Awards. Loved it then and still love it now. It's been a long time since I've read and even longer since I've written anything for the FFVII fandom, and reading this feels a bit like coming home. Still one of the best fics in terms of world-building, and a Yuffentine to boot. Thanks for finishing this, even if it took a while. Was a real joy to read, and I hope to see you posting again after the remake finally makes an appearance.
Amarcrinum chapter 31 . 4/30
I cannot believe the ending is finally here - something I wished so much for every single time I read through this story over the last three years. Everything that escalated to this point is something I could never conjure in my mind. The battles, Vincent's true "demons," the story telling, the history of love and romance between Leviathan and Ashura... And the ending was perfect, everything I ever wanted, and more. Thinking back to the version before, merging together with the rewrite and the ending, I am very happy how it all turned out. Pieces of the old will stay with me, particularly the quirks (Reno making Vincent mad/hot and bothered, mostly) and heart attack inducing scenes (that elevator fall scene especially - though, I love the new one you wrote, as well). As my most favorite and near-to-dear fanfiction ever written, I am so happy to know that there will be an ending waiting for me the next time I decided to reread this wonderful gem.

Thank you for taking the time to write this and share your amazing ideas with us. Despite the time it took, it can take a while to create perfection. And everything about this is just that. I can't wait to see what you decided to share with us next!
I liked the ending. Now you can write new stories of them. thanks
fragile.article chapter 24 . 4/24
do you plan to put the Wutain translations back in? I vaguely remember them in the original updates.
I am hooked on this story. Exceptionally done, thank you for frequent daily updates!
Ascaisil chapter 7 . 4/18
Feather!
No okay, first I gotta say that the Turks' way of deciding things made me laugh a little too hard, as did the mental image of Vincent decorating, so thank you for that.
But Feather! I had so many questions the first time around; here's to hoping they will be answered!
Ascaisil chapter 6 . 4/18
I forgot to say I love Cait Sith! And you got his accent right too! Bless you.
Uuuuhhhhm, what to say. I love Elena. I love that you made her a hacker. It gives so much more to her personality; and the dumb blonde routine too. I just like it. You're awesome.
Ascaisil chapter 5 . 4/18
See? You can even correctly convey Rude's silence; that is talent right there. I uh...think I forgot to review last chapter, sorry!
Ascaisil chapter 3 . 4/18
Heads up, there's a few places that suddenly goes into italics and it doesn't really make sense in the contex of the sentences. If you meant to do it that way it's cool; it just seemed out of place to me.
I love how you switch between people's perceptions. I think it gives the story so much more depth. And I especially liked seeing into Chaos' head, even if it was brief.
Ascaisil chapter 2 . 4/18
Okay first, I love your characterization. You have everybody down so well, but your portrayal of Yuffie is far and away my favorite of any other author. Don't get me wrong; of course I'm engaged in the storyline, but honestly how you write everybody is also a big factor in why I loved the original so much. You're so amazing! 3