Reviews for Faith and Feather
I did not read how it was originally written but I would appreciate translations of previous chapters with al bhed. Merely out of laziness. I like that the romance while becoming more obvious by the second is drawn out. You've added a lot of depth to the characters and this is the first Sepheroth and aeris romance I've ever read and it's very enjoyable. This is well written and exciting and I greatly look forward to future chapters and the inevitable conclusion.
AlpacaGalaxy chapter 6 . 10/30/2015
Honestly, I adore this cliche that comes out of countless FFVII stories, especially a toned down, not crazy Sephiroth. He is a really great character, prior to the mess, and deserves his time in the spotlight. Following that, I adore the Aeris/Aerith and Seph pairing. It's morbid, that's for sure, but it is bittersweet like the canon with Zack. It's troublesome and that's probably what draws me to it so much.

The panic in Yuffie was so vivid in my mind. I love the idea of her hashing out the best materia she has to help and save her friends. She's such a sweet person; everyone really needs to realize that she's more than just a materia thief or a ninja! They really need to know that, just because she's young, doesn't mean that she's weak. I honestly believe she's the toughest ally they have.
AlpacaGalaxy chapter 5 . 10/30/2015
AH YEAH, C.I. She's great. She's exactly what I would imagine a chocobo to be like as a person. It's also great to see her limit break move tied into the story. I always enjoyed running enemies over with her and the moogle.

I also loved all of their reactions, especially Cid's. He has such a great vocabulary, colorful or not. He's so great.
AlpacaGalaxy chapter 4 . 10/30/2015
I think Reno enjoys bossing Cloud and his subordinates too much. He's too funny, but we all know that Cloud is the better leader. Lana says it best. Can I also mention that Elena is so precious? She's just a great character. Lana, too. They both have great lines.

Short review for a short chapter! No worries. I still have plenty to say about every chapter!
AlpacaGalaxy chapter 3 . 10/30/2015
Ah, Feather. Her and Lana are really great OCs and a breath of fresh air when it comes to other original characters that authors bring into their fics. They are imaginable with the actual flaws and strengths characters should have. Spot on with those guys.

I also must mention that I adore Reeve as a character here and in any universe. He's so great. I've always imagined Reeve to be an older man with the personality of a fun, excitable child. He practically plays with toys. But, I know he's a very smart and tactical person that can run a city and a company. That's what so great about his character.

Great chapter, of course!
AlpacaGalaxy chapter 2 . 10/30/2015
Nothing like seeing a water logged Vincent slosh through town before meeting up with the gang. This will always be my favorite part of the chapter (perhaps of the entire story, too). I pretty much feel like it starts to solidify Yuffie's growing relationship with Vincent. I love that you've tied in a Wutai background for the ex-Turk, something that I honestly believe is canon myself. I always like that you tied in Al Bhed as the Wutaian language. This is something I've always thought about being more realistic than making Wutai the carbon copy of China/Japan in fanfictions. That interaction between Yuffie and Vincent only makes me believe they are very close, even if she didn't know it before. IT'S IS ALSO TOO HILARIOUS TO SEE THE HOUSE MAID FREAK OUT.
AlpacaGalaxy chapter 1 . 10/30/2015
I'm here to make the point that I reread this story from start to finish every six months or so. I have some time so, with the hopes that you still receive notification emails for every review, maybe you'll come around and get those last three chapters plus epilogue posted. :)

My favorite part of this chapter is Yuffie's conversation with Vincent over the PHS. She's worried, not only for the sake of her country, family, and advisors, but she worries if Vincent will help or not. I'm so happy he pulls through. It's a very Vincent thing for him to do; he's too nice and polite and that's what I adore about him.

Another favorite is Elena, not just in this chapter, but the entire story. I think she has the right amount of spotlight that she always deserves whenever her character is used in a story. She's my favorite kickbutt kind of a girl with the brains to match. Other than Yuffie, I relate with Elena the most!

Great work. I'll always come back for this story, whether it be a few months, or next year.
AlpacaGalaxy chapter 39 . 1/16/2015
With the story, the interaction of the characters, and how classically you write them for the audience to enjoy and understand pulled me in immediately. Of course, I am a loyal Vincent/Yuffie, but your writing style is absolutely beautiful. Like I said before, I was pulled IMMEDIATELY. *

Finally, it was sad to reach the end with no true ending to this tale. While the story made me feel cringe, dance, cry, and laugh, I cannot imagine the ending you wanted. I feel stuck against a wall that I will never get over. It was beautifully written and I will probably find myself back here again, rereading the old and dreaming of the new. Someday, you may return; if not, I hope you're well.
Tickledblue22 chapter 39 . 1/2/2014
I am completely in love with this story and it's probably the best Yuffietine I've read so far ;) I understand that this isn't a huge priority and that you might've lost interest in continuing the the story but I still have faith that you'll finish, even if it is a long time form now. :3
Guest chapter 39 . 4/4/2013
Never updated :(
littlemsstrawberry chapter 39 . 10/1/2012
please update. what is taking so long
Franny Mika chapter 39 . 9/16/2012
I loved reading this story - especially the concept of the Imbued which drives the plot. It's shame that you've discontinued it though, and I'd personally like to see more Vincent and Yuffie fluff. (I was literally sitting in anticipation every time they were alone together, silently screaming "Now, kiss!") Ahh well, what could we expect from two such stubborn people? And surprisingly, you've made me warm up to the Aeris/Sepiroth pairing, which is a first. :P Thanks for sharing this story - keep up the awesome writing!
Bmonti chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
i remember reading this a long time ago how could i not have faved this story
Waffo eater chapter 39 . 12/12/2011
Oh boy, your profile says that the finished product will be out by the end of 2011? If it happens, that'll be a very awesome way to end the year. And celebrate Christmas. And celebrate December birthdays (AKA mine). I expect that I'll be hunkering down to reread all of Faith and Feather over again, not because I forgot anything but because I've basically done so every year or so just because it's so fun to read.
Lani Wallace chapter 39 . 8/16/2011
So now its been around five years and its my second time reading this story and i really want to know what happens! Its a shame how this is such a good story and there hasnt been anything added for so long, please come back and update soon!