Reviews for Faith and Feather
AlpacaGalaxy chapter 39 . 1/16
With the story, the interaction of the characters, and how classically you write them for the audience to enjoy and understand pulled me in immediately. Of course, I am a loyal Vincent/Yuffie, but your writing style is absolutely beautiful. Like I said before, I was pulled IMMEDIATELY. *

Finally, it was sad to reach the end with no true ending to this tale. While the story made me feel cringe, dance, cry, and laugh, I cannot imagine the ending you wanted. I feel stuck against a wall that I will never get over. It was beautifully written and I will probably find myself back here again, rereading the old and dreaming of the new. Someday, you may return; if not, I hope you're well.
TickledBlue23 chapter 39 . 1/2/2014
I am completely in love with this story and it's probably the best Yuffietine I've read so far ;) I understand that this isn't a huge priority and that you might've lost interest in continuing the the story but I still have faith that you'll finish, even if it is a long time form now. :3
Guest chapter 39 . 4/4/2013
Never updated :(
littlemsstrawberry chapter 39 . 10/1/2012
please update. what is taking so long
Franny Mika chapter 39 . 9/16/2012
I loved reading this story - especially the concept of the Imbued which drives the plot. It's shame that you've discontinued it though, and I'd personally like to see more Vincent and Yuffie fluff. (I was literally sitting in anticipation every time they were alone together, silently screaming "Now, kiss!") Ahh well, what could we expect from two such stubborn people? And surprisingly, you've made me warm up to the Aeris/Sepiroth pairing, which is a first. :P Thanks for sharing this story - keep up the awesome writing!
Bmonti chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
i remember reading this a long time ago how could i not have faved this story
Waffo eater chapter 39 . 12/12/2011
Oh boy, your profile says that the finished product will be out by the end of 2011? If it happens, that'll be a very awesome way to end the year. And celebrate Christmas. And celebrate December birthdays (AKA mine). I expect that I'll be hunkering down to reread all of Faith and Feather over again, not because I forgot anything but because I've basically done so every year or so just because it's so fun to read.
Lani Wallace chapter 39 . 8/16/2011
So now its been around five years and its my second time reading this story and i really want to know what happens! Its a shame how this is such a good story and there hasnt been anything added for so long, please come back and update soon!
Mix Golden Phoenix chapter 20 . 5/14/2011
Lawl. Braiding hair. That was amusing.
Mix Golden Phoenix chapter 19 . 5/14/2011
I have one word: Meow~ o3o
Mix Golden Phoenix chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
I started reading this, wondering why some people were dead and Reeve was in a position he shouldn't be, AND THEN figured out this was probably written before AC was released. I have to say, you were pretty spot on with some of the scenarios that were later touched on in Advent Children. And...I have a hunch what's going on with the four corners thing. I'm very much interested to find out what's going on o3o.
xandria chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Hi, Rose Flame! I just read on your profile page that you'll be updating this story soon. Woohhoooo! :D This is one of the best fanfics I've ever read, and it's a real treat to know that you'll be continuing it. THANK YOU!

By the way, I hope you're feeling much better now. I know what it's like to burn out from stress at work. Right now I'm also planning to go back to doing things I really enjoy. For me, it's music. I know it wouldn't be easy juggling a hectic work schedule and making time for my hobbies, but I know I have to do it. A friend once had to nag me to "work to live, and not live to work!"

Well, best of luck to us then! And thanks a lot for sharing your talent with us! :D I'm looking forward to reading your work.
AwesomeOliver chapter 39 . 12/5/2010
Ok I know that this is like five years too late but...PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE finish this story! It's awesome and you're a great writer! Please finish it por favor!
hdfkhdkfjas chapter 39 . 8/28/2010
i know it's been a long time but please update! this story is so good but I'm a little confused on a couple of things, like for example is Yuffie like the Leviathan-Impued by default now or something...? anyway, again, please continue.
Elainy91 chapter 39 . 8/14/2010
So this is like..the 3rd time I've read your story? I'm really am not sure but around 2 or 3 times I've read it. And I really love it. It breaks my heart to see that you haven't updated in 4 years but stuff happens, stuff comes up so it's understandable but I just really hope that you updae it soon and don't forget about this story. You have a lot of fans and I'm sure they all want to see how this story ends. Please find the time or the inspiration to continue on. This is a great story, and it's a shame for it to be unfinised. As always, GREAT job so far. I hope to see an update from you soon :)