Reviews for Total Command
Eternal Violets chapter 66 . 1h
Hehehe explosion intensifies
Xerzo LotCN chapter 66 . 10h
aww we missed the cuddle pile sleep moment lols

well it is rather interesting mecha-might is t.a. lols

welp so the source of izu problem was holding back to much and it was rather badass when he tried he beat kats

also that was the most flowery lemon ive ever read at first i was expecting rough and breaking her but then he broke her with kindness instead...
Koritsia chapter 2 . 12h
I actually thought that Katsumi would be one of Izuku's girls. That does not seem to be the case the story is really interesting so far though.
TheGreatBubbaJ chapter 66 . 14h
Good ol Mecha Might.
Mark the Mark chapter 66 . 14h
boom boom boom
daniel2610994 chapter 66 . 14h
Lol I went to watch her explode xD and daaamn man, it was so fucking hot while also being so romantic at the same time, poor kacchan will definitely be on a very good mood once she recovers, hell she will probably be like Ochako and be so high on pleasure her personality changes to be more teasing too haha, or just much more flirty with izuku specially since izuku took control of everything and just left her as a helpless moaning mess, wow it was simply amazing hehehehe, and something that Katsumi has been waiting for so many years, I am sure she will be satisfied once izuku is done with her.
PasiveNox chapter 66 . 15h
Yah great
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 2/24
Interesting idea and plot and chapter
AkaDeca chapter 32 . 2/22
Excellent chapter!
AkaDeca chapter 31 . 2/22
This man is like Rey in Star Wars. Also, please expand the harem
AkaDeca chapter 30 . 2/22
Inko Midoriya is lunching the air right now thinking of all the grandchildren she will have, with the mothers all being from class 1-A
AkaDeca chapter 29 . 2/22
Toga is scaring me rn
AkaDeca chapter 28 . 2/21
Great chapter!
AkaDeca chapter 27 . 2/21
Mr popular over here. I need Tsuyu in the mix please!
AkaDeca chapter 26 . 2/21
Add Tsuyu to the marriage group PLEASE! She and Midoriya both have green hair! And add Ochaco too!
1,872 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »