Reviews for Total Command
Guest chapter 6 . 21h
Ll lllll look o look llluLl lll L l l
Liningcorn9 chapter 76 . 5/13
This story has been a riot to read, and I oh so hope to see it yet to continue. If no-one has told you recently, your awesome!
Liningcorn9 chapter 43 . 5/3
"FFN doesn't allow explicit sex on the fanfictions they host."

From what I have seen for the past 8 years. That has stopped literally no one. Besides that, every chapter so far has been positively fabulous!
Liningcorn9 chapter 35 . 5/1
Oh the delightful shock, sweet damn that was positively glorious near the end!
Liningcorn9 chapter 32 . 5/1
I absolutely love this version of MHA, this has been a god damn delight every single chapter so far. Actually kind of makes me the anime was like this.
Liningcorn9 chapter 24 . 4/29
Poor Izuku...lucky as hell though
Liningcorn9 chapter 22 . 4/28
Lucky bastard indeed. Man...I wish I'd have a moment like that at the end. Adoring the story by the way.
sonicspeed0705 chapter 76 . 4/25
This is a really good story, it is a shame that you seem to have given up on it. However, I can't blame you. Sometimes your mind just goes "Yeah, fuck that. Let's do something else instead and completely forget about this other thing!"
Italian sniper chapter 38 . 4/17
So, the actions taken by Izuku here were completely unhinged and out of line, and his speech was pretty ridiculous too. Shinso was literally just using her quirk to the best of her abilities. She was shit talking to get a response, which WORKED, and it's not her fault she was fighting someone who's literally brain dead.
Nevarus chapter 1 . 3/29
looking back I have to wonder if the head voice is your way of retroactively fixing the fix to izukus shyness and I'm hoping it was planned but it seems like it wasn't. regardless it's funny as a gag.
The Hallowed Man chapter 76 . 3/29
was waiting for i island arc, hope you update
foxchick1 chapter 1 . 3/27
WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lives in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the More-government decided that the best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that read this letter, on a Monday night at 12:00 a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now send this to ten other pictures on the site, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't. This isn't fake, apparently, if you copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minutes you will have the best day of your life
tomorrow. Thank you very much and good day,
snakehulk chapter 58 . 3/14
i could care less about smut but you really need to stop having fuckign cliffs where you can obviously tell a large chunk of the chapter is missing, if you are going to pull this whole (modify it but come over to this other place~) thing constantly you at least need to modify it enough to let us know what the fuck happened aside from the fucking...

for instance wtf happened with bunny chick? it randomly switched from fem-bakugo to suddenly seeming like he was banging bunny girl, give us the fucking story if you are going to write it, at least give us the clean version if you have to, not just highlight and cut, that doesnt make for a pleasant reading experience and makes you look like an even worse writer
This is some seriously terrible writing. I can't make myself keep reading.
Why is it just canon..

Do you have no imagination?
2,522 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »