Reviews for My father is Kudo Shinichi
Tohsaka's Nasu chapter 9 . 1/29/2016
Im sad that Its been 10 years since this is updated :'( this story is pretty good!
Anyway...the name 'shinji' makes me cringe due to the fact that the anime characters with "shinji" as name are either complete bastards or retarded idiots (shinji hikari and shinji matou).
Sugarcake21 chapter 9 . 12/11/2015
Kindly continue this story..(
Pretty please..
rukia chapter 9 . 10/13/2015
continueeeeeeeeeeeeeee
manasi chapter 9 . 4/21/2015
am waitin for next make it faster
manasi chapter 9 . 4/20/2015
why the hell dd they separate?
kuroba yumi chapter 9 . 6/9/2014
ran's name in english is 'orchird'. got that?
kuroba chapter 9 . 6/7/2014
the story itself was good. but! u have to have EVERYONES name starting with a capotil letter!
Frost chapter 9 . 4/8/2014
This is so cool! I wish you would post the next chapter soon. I can't wait... :) Please...
Double-Tarts chapter 9 . 1/31/2014
Note: Ran's name is not Chinese. Her name means orchid in Japanese.
Guest chapter 9 . 10/9/2013
awesome story. please continue . i'm dying to know what happens next.
Hana Ochinara chapter 9 . 5/29/2013
Please continue the chapter I really want to know what happen in the next story :) I love your fanfic great job it's awesome ;)
skdc8595 chapter 9 . 2/23/2013
are you still gonna continue it? Cuz it's so good!. anyways, I thought Shinichi is still 26 then why did you say 28th in the last chapter?
AppleCider1412 chapter 9 . 11/14/2011
yeah...ends... NEVER! this woman has..ugh i fucking hate stories like this. GREAT FUCKING STORY and then THEY FUCKING STOP!
sakunashi14 chapter 9 . 3/29/2011
...i love it! i hope ur going to update sooner..i really like this fanfic of yours... i hope there will be more interesting scene and lots of family bondings..more power!
psykostevey999 chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
okay here's the deal. you haven't updated this story in about 5 years. im gonna wait a few days, but if i don;t get a response i'm gonna finish this for you because its just despicable to leave a story like this unfinished. so get back to me or im going to assume permission and finish it. of course i'll give you credit for the first chapters