Reviews for A Desperate Plea
MissyH316 chapter 14 . 5/22
Great story! Oh, I do love happy endings! Thank you for sharing, and
may the force be with you always. :-)
Kagami420 chapter 14 . 1/14
Great story. You’ve done it again!
andjelija.nenic chapter 8 . 11/18/2019
Guest chapter 14 . 7/17/2019
Brilliant "one shot", I even had to look up some vocab words. :)
Guest chapter 14 . 7/7/2019
I love the way you ended it.
ksecc1 chapter 13 . 6/10/2019
I love your Palpatine death scenes. In fact, I’d love to collate them and read them one after another. They are hilarious.
ksecc1 chapter 7 . 6/10/2019
It’s interesting that you liked Rogue One. And I gather that you don’t like episodes 7 & 8. (From your hilarious Peculiar Nightmare). I also find episodes 4-6 and Rogue One soooo much better than the rest. Even though rogue one is sad.
Me chapter 14 . 5/27/2019
Yes please a random epilogue, where the family meets Han.
Ultramarine chapter 3 . 5/27/2019
Vader is not a happy little panda!
saberstorm chapter 7 . 5/20/2019
Fun note about Rogue One: A lot of people see the scene on the beach as shoehorned romance. I saw, and still see, a theatrical homage to multiple apocalyptic movies, further emphasizing the Empire's intentions for the Death Star.
Sfloresf chapter 14 . 5/5/2019
Awww! I LOVE Happy Endings... I do believe that Emperor Sidious could have given better medical attention. But instead kept him in that Horrible Death Suit to keep him under his control. I like the way Han Solo made his appearance and there was a reference to grandchildren by Vader. I truly enjoyed every aspect of this very delightful story. I look forward to reading more of your stories. For now May The Force Be With You! ;]
Millenium Ring chapter 14 . 5/5/2019
Aww that was a sweet sort-of-ending. Strangely therapeutic story, and I especially enjoyed Palpatine's Hitler-esque paranoia before his death. Yes you evil monster, Vader WAS coming to kill you. Shame that. I'll never tire of how straightforward Asohka is. You wrote her wonderfully. Great story!
Dream Plane chapter 14 . 4/29/2019
Awwww! Great chapter! So Ani could be fixed up. Hopefully he has made it up to Obi. I was so glad to see Han in there too! And the reunion with Jyn and Galen was so sweet.
Lowbacca's Roar chapter 14 . 4/28/2019
Jyn and Galen being a family again is something I didn't even know I needed to see, and now that I have, I want to see more, LOL!

Good stuff!
Lowbacca's Roar chapter 13 . 4/28/2019
I like how everybody got a piece of Palpatine Pie at the end here.