Reviews for A Desperate Plea
creativesm75 chapter 14 . 6/13
nice
Lamelinam chapter 1 . 12/20/2020
An great start ! I especially loved how you rendered Vader's shock at the revelation. I'm kinda impressed that he didn't break anything around him.
Primus2021 chapter 12 . 11/2/2020
I read the it about the moonglow and thought "well, ol palpy is going to get poisoned again before vader and co. can kill him, lol"
Gotts chapter 14 . 9/22/2020
In the earlier chapter you said that leia and luke kill Jabba and this chapter Solo need to pay Jabba.
Guest chapter 14 . 9/17/2020
Fun story! I enjoyed it!
MissyH316 chapter 14 . 5/22/2020
Great story! Oh, I do love happy endings! Thank you for sharing, and
may the force be with you always. :-)
Kagami420 chapter 14 . 1/14/2020
Great story. You’ve done it again!
andjelija.nenic chapter 8 . 11/18/2019
Guest chapter 14 . 7/17/2019
Brilliant "one shot", I even had to look up some vocab words. :)
Guest chapter 14 . 7/7/2019
I love the way you ended it.
ksecc1 chapter 13 . 6/10/2019
I love your Palpatine death scenes. In fact, I’d love to collate them and read them one after another. They are hilarious.
ksecc1 chapter 7 . 6/10/2019
It’s interesting that you liked Rogue One. And I gather that you don’t like episodes 7 & 8. (From your hilarious Peculiar Nightmare). I also find episodes 4-6 and Rogue One soooo much better than the rest. Even though rogue one is sad.
Me chapter 14 . 5/27/2019
Yes please a random epilogue, where the family meets Han.
Ultramarine chapter 3 . 5/27/2019
Vader is not a happy little panda!
saberstorm chapter 7 . 5/20/2019
Fun note about Rogue One: A lot of people see the scene on the beach as shoehorned romance. I saw, and still see, a theatrical homage to multiple apocalyptic movies, further emphasizing the Empire's intentions for the Death Star.