Reviews for A Desperate Plea
Wahtiff chapter 1 . 11/12/2023
A 76% chance? Luke actually CALCULATED the probability? That’s some serious dedication.
Rexsoka4eva chapter 8 . 3/18/2023
I noticed the change from 'Vader' to 'Anakin.' I know what he says. "Sand is rough and coarse and scratchy, and it gets everywhere!" So predictable. :)
Rexsoka4eva chapter 3 . 3/17/2023
Yeah, I remember. In fact, I just finished A Peculiar Dream a few hours ago. It was great! This promises to be amazing as well. :)
SunPho3n1x chapter 14 . 2/5/2023
So great! I really liked this story. Thank you for writing this
BrightSkywalker chapter 14 . 12/5/2022
This was great ! So glad you wrote this.
Kknd2 chapter 14 . 7/30/2022
I really like how you've taken the good bits of Rogue One and weaved them into this story. Especially appreciated is both how through the Emperor's preparations to protect himself were, and how Galen mattered in making it a clean win. Plus I think you put the cherry on top of this ending with Jyn getting her dad back.

It's funny how much more a writer has to work with now than immediately post ROTJ, compare that to post ROTS, and it contrasts sadly with the only meaningful additions since then being Rogue One.

Yet I'm glad to see someone taking good bits (imperial included) and using them as part of the narrative.
nobodez chapter 14 . 4/2/2022
I loved this story. Glad I was linked it.
Guest chapter 14 . 2/24/2022
Lovely!
Stormshadow13 chapter 14 . 2/21/2022
Loved the ending.
Guest chapter 14 . 2/1/2022
I loved it, thanks for writing!
Guest chapter 14 . 1/25/2022
Loved this! Please epilogue! I have to admit I found you through your pride and prejudice fics but now love your Star Wars stories as much and perhaps even more!
Blaise Ryusa chapter 12 . 1/21/2022
I would just like to point out that Obi-Wan didn't meet Anakin in the junk shop. The two didn't meet until after the first fight with Darth Maul as the ship was taking off from Tatooine. But other than that all your Star Wars stories are great. I really hope you keep them coming.
creativesm75 chapter 14 . 6/13/2021
nice
Lamelinam chapter 1 . 12/20/2020
An great start ! I especially loved how you rendered Vader's shock at the revelation. I'm kinda impressed that he didn't break anything around him.
Primus2021 chapter 12 . 11/2/2020
I read the it about the moonglow and thought "well, ol palpy is going to get poisoned again before vader and co. can kill him, lol"