Reviews for A Desperate Plea
EmlynMara chapter 14 . 4/28/2019
And the wheels of change are in motion. Excellent.
EmlynMara chapter 13 . 4/28/2019
Brilliant end to an unsavory villain. Loved the way Luke and Leia played with him.
Blizzard In Autumn chapter 1 . 4/28/2019
Great
CharlieBoneFan chapter 14 . 4/27/2019
Great story!
ILDV chapter 14 . 4/27/2019
Sooooooooooooo WONDERFUL!
Tauriel Skywalker chapter 14 . 4/27/2019
Teehee! Deny it all you want, princess, you are taken with that smuggler.

AH! Jyn! Ha, she would give Han a shiner. :D

AW! The Ersos are back together! So cute, love it!
Guest chapter 14 . 4/26/2019
Awww Han and Jyn! Nice touch. :)
Brievel chapter 14 . 4/26/2019
Yay, happy endings! Aww, endings!
Guest chapter 14 . 4/26/2019
Hmm, since Mara isn’t in this story at all does that mean Luke will end up Jyn this time around, or will he still end up with Mara?
Fernix13 chapter 14 . 4/26/2019
huh,only 40k long, but still an amazing story.
Jon Mark Roman chapter 14 . 4/25/2019
The Han-Leia date?
sunmoonwindandstars chapter 14 . 4/25/2019
Love it! An epilogue would be WONDERFUL!
Darth Tenibris2 chapter 14 . 4/25/2019
I have always been a massive fan of your work, all but like 2 stories I re-read on a constant basis, but There is no lie in what The emperor said to Vader.

There was almost nothing he could to do heal himself. The Emperor put him in that suit early BECAUSE it would weaken him and because by the time Vader wanted to or had the resources or the freedom to do it, it would already be astronomically risky to even get him out of the suit let alone healed to where he didn't need it. The Emperor almost never lied outright and almost always told Vader the truth, if you read the comics and such it shows a clear picture of who Ol' Palpy was.

On the other hand I still do love 99% of your stuff here and you're one of the only true Authors left on this site that still manage to make me feel with their writing so I guess I can't really complain haha!

Keep doing the good doings you do so, I do so love them.
Guest chapter 14 . 4/25/2019
It wasn't just the emperor wanting to keep Vader weak... It was extremely risky for him to even be taken out of the suit after he was out in it.
Tauriel Skywalker chapter 13 . 4/24/2019
It's been a while since I've looked up a Star Wars fanfic, but I must say, your stories are still some of my all-time favorites. Keep it up :)
193 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »