Reviews for A Desperate Plea
DonR chapter 13 . 4/24/2019
Yay.
Sfloresf chapter 13 . 4/23/2019
Oh WOW! The Emperor didn’t stand a chance! Good Riddance! He got exactly what he deserved. If only it would have happen in”Return of the Jedi”. I Love the way the Skywalker Twins react to each other through their bond. A bond that was clearly seen in ANH & ESB & ROTJ Movies. I’m so intrigued as to what’s going to happen next. Looking forward to the next chapter.
:]
MumsieDo chapter 13 . 4/22/2019
I just love all the inventive methods you employ in killing off that sadistic, good for nothing, twerp. Well done! Makes me smile every time! :)
Dream Plane chapter 13 . 4/22/2019
Yay, he's dead! Nice chapter.:)
stars90 chapter 13 . 4/21/2019
Now that was fun. Especially watching Luke and Leia laugh at him
SnowflakesandMozart chapter 13 . 4/21/2019
This has been fun! The twins' antics are quite amusing, especially in this chapter.

Happy Easter!
Brievel chapter 13 . 4/21/2019
I like to think the twins would be better prepared together.
Paul Lenzen chapter 13 . 4/21/2019
Great chapter can't wait for more.

You're right and you're wrong in Revenge of the Sith the only reason why those three out of the four didn't survive the first onslaught was mainly because he was younger and in better health.
ILDV chapter 13 . 4/21/2019
Very GREAT
Jarjaxle chapter 13 . 4/20/2019
...Did you see teaser for Rise of Skywalker? Looks Like Someone is BAAACK! ALSO...LANDOOO!

Nice to see the Justice Served...Hah...Palpy looked like fish out of the Water when he learned about Twin Brother...
Mike chapter 13 . 4/20/2019
Nice chapter!
1saaa chapter 13 . 4/20/2019
whaaaa?! Sidious dead already? are you just going to end the story in the next chapter or what? Because, if you are that would be very anti-climactic and a very poor death for Sidious. he is an old guy but he is still an exceptionally powerful Sith. no reason why he would die in such a cowardly way. which, leads me to believe he may have survived.

but, on a serious note where can the story go after this? if Sidious is actually dead then their is literally nothing left for the characters to do.
OgamiRei-kun chapter 13 . 4/20/2019
Referring to your comment, you have to remember that the jedi had not fought true siths for thousands of years.
They just recently started fighting again in the clone wars, against Droids so stupid that they were useful only in their overwhelming numbers.
On the other hand you have a sith strong enough in the Force to hide In front of them.
Duel between force-welding consist in lightsaber skills, force-based Combat Precognition, and Force abilities.
In lightsaber and force abilities the Sith was more advanced and the Jedi senses were clouded by palpy .
When he started drawing strongly from the dark side palpy body weakened but he was still strong in the Force.
The draw with Mace Windu were probably caused by two factors:
The jedi Master was proficient in Varpaad, a lightsaber style created by sith and later adapted by him to use the opponent hate as source instead, basically becoming an anti-sith style
Palpatine was likely holding back. He invested heavily on converting Anakin to the dark side, and there they were; Mace Windu, a Jedi that opposed anakin since his first introduction in the order, was going to kill Palpatine, his friend for a decade and his only way to save Padme, his love. So there we have Anakin trying to choose between an hated jedi that tried to break the law and the supreme chancellor and all his affections
Add the fact that palpy was going to die, and he made the rush decision Sidious wanted him to do
OfficerDonNZ chapter 13 . 4/20/2019
A fitting end to his lowness Emperor Paplatine :D
EmlynMara chapter 12 . 4/17/2019
Uh oh, sounds like staying home was not a good idea. At least we have avoided bloodshed, so far.
193 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »