Reviews for A Desperate Plea
ichigo urahara Shihoin chapter 12 . 4/16/2019
Vader can forgive Kenobi and Yoda.
Dream Plane chapter 12 . 4/15/2019
Oooh, an attack! I really hope Vader forgives Obi though.
Brievel chapter 12 . 4/14/2019
Oooh, we reach the climax!
stars90 chapter 12 . 4/13/2019
Okay, this should be interesting...
Paul Lenzen chapter 12 . 4/13/2019
Oh boy I can't wait for the big confrontation with the emperor
Guest chapter 12 . 4/13/2019
Shockball and moonglow returns yet again. Last few tics, they were Palpy’s death each separately, and now both get to his death, indirectly.
OfficerDonNZ chapter 12 . 4/13/2019
Well Obi-Wan is still alive so that's a good thing :)

Ooo... cliffhanger ;)
MumsieDo chapter 11 . 4/7/2019
Oh how I love your stories! So much fun to read! Never a dull moment! Keep it up! Thank you!
Sun2 chapter 11 . 4/6/2019
Please keep updating.
EmlynMara chapter 11 . 4/5/2019
I so wish he had figured things out. Attachments certainly can be a weakness, but the Emperor will never know - they can also be a strength. Tough realisations.
Brievel chapter 11 . 4/4/2019
You did a good job on it.
Mako-clb chapter 10 . 4/4/2019
Sorry. I know I'm behind on this, but I am still reading. We never really get to learn much about Owen and Beru before their deaths in ANH, and we don't get much more in the prequels, so there is a lot of room to develop these characters in fan fiction. I was hoping to get a bit more of them this chapter, but you more than made up for them not appearing by bringing in Ahsoka. I thought her meeting with Vader in Rebels was really tragic and I'm curious to see how you are going to tackle their reunion, since I'm sure there is more to come.
Paul Lenzen chapter 11 . 4/4/2019
All of that does sound like a siths plan... Great chapter can't wait for more
sunmoonwindandstars chapter 11 . 4/4/2019
Absolutely love it! I look forward with relish to whatever inventive and imaginative plan you have to execute Palpy with this time! Always fun to read that! :D
Thors Alumni chapter 11 . 4/4/2019
are we going to see the Ghost crew as well? The Image of Kanan and Ezra helping Vader, Ahsoka, And Obi-wan to take Palpatine down is in my head right now.
193 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »