Reviews for The Fulfillment of Love
G the Headmaster chapter 1 . 3/13/2020
I cannot understand your reluctance to write truly M rated scenes. This one was great!
odonnellzoo99 chapter 1 . 12/9/2019
I agree that doing this as a one shot was the correct call.
majere4 chapter 1 . 9/10/2019
Simply lovely.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2019
Great good
Sab81790 chapter 1 . 7/5/2019
This scene is amazingly well done! I don't know what you were worried about! lol It's sexy but heartwarming as well. I've always said that when it's done well, a little smut can go a long way and this scene was just perfect. It adds more depth to their relationship and makes it just that much more beautiful, kudos!
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 1 . 7/3/2019
Lovely
Mark Sinfield chapter 1 . 5/12/2019
nice
C. S. Tolkien chapter 1 . 5/12/2019
This is a very corny title for a so sobre work like yours, one thing that I learned, that you should never shy away of writing sex scenes in your work, other than good action pieces, people love that.

Having those doesn't mean that you work careless of substance, more if you spend 90% of your work focusing on the themes and the message of your work.
sexy Seren chapter 1 . 5/10/2019
Interesting
Cateagle chapter 1 . 5/10/2019
Good one-shot of a most important moment in their relationship.
Specky Clarke chapter 1 . 5/5/2019
Excellently told and nice to read.
DocCBM chapter 1 . 5/1/2019
Well done
KRusHII chapter 1 . 4/2/2019
I have enjoyed reading your story's, however I would be remiss not to point out that whomever you are using for a Beta Reader is doing you a disservice in not doing a grammar check. I have seen very few if any spelling errors, but numerous grammar errors in just about every chapter of the 3 story's I have read so far. example in this story/chapter: waste vs waist in the paragraph where BB wraps her legs around HP's waist. In spite of these flaws I believe your stories are well written with a really good plot line and dialog. Thank you for the great story's and please keep writing!

KRusHII
ghosttown66 chapter 1 . 3/27/2019
great short one off that has a nasty habit of raising more questions then the story can answer. apart from that it's a jewel . respect
Shygui chapter 1 . 3/20/2019
You have given us just enough to know what is happen and left plenty to our imaginations! Its one of the sweeter and more poignant love scenes I have read in fanfiction and I thought that I had better congratulate your on a magnificent piece of writing. Well Done!