Reviews for Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V, United Duelists Academy
cristian21016 chapter 1 . 10/8
I hope you still have the romance and the duels
m.stoelzel.gitarrist chapter 23 . 9/30
Am I the only one who doesn't find the poll or am I just stuupid
TheShadowOfZama chapter 23 . 9/29
Left a vote, I voted to just continue with the current story. You've been vague about what exactly the revamp would include; different plot, just improved grammar,...

Doesn't sound to me for the time being like it's worth the wait to get said revamp all the way up towards where the story is currently at. I know authors who did a good revamp, but most just tend to lose motivation after the sixth or so chapter and since the plot usually remains relatively the same they tend to be rather boring to follow until it caught up to the original story.

Considering you've got 23 chapters to go through I presume that's gonna take a while.

Those are my thoughts for the time being.
utopiazexal chapter 22 . 8/22
What do I do now that there are no more chapters?
I already miss Yugo & Yuri arguing
The supreme king chapter 17 . 8/4
Fallenangelshipping!
The shining star chapter 22 . 8/4
Anyone notice Z-Arc spelled backwards is crA-Z like crazy
Jbreaker chapter 3 . 7/17
Great story. I’ve read it like three times

I’m number 100
cristian21016 chapter 22 . 7/16
will the story continue?
cris21016.com chapter 1 . 7/18
there will be more chapters? I hope to see more relationship between Yuto and Ruri in the next one. What a good story, I hope you follow it
Isolated chapter 22 . 6/29
I actually love this ff. I'm looking forward to the next chapter
Breadface 77 chapter 22 . 6/1
When you realize this story isn't cannon.
I’m only on chapter 5 so far but i’m loving this story, it’s such a cool idea and awesome execution, im kind of addicted!
StrikeExiaRex chapter 22 . 5/5
Amazing chapter,

the moment i read about the note you put in got me off guard, thanks for noticing my review

So about soul ability that similar to Gilgamesh has been clarify, i still has 2 question now

1. So the moment i read about the part when Yuzu pendulum monster fighting style and how it use rapier i immidiately thought of Asuna from SAO, so is this also a coincidence too ?

2. And about the tournament system with the crystal, is this a reference to Black Clover tournament arc ?

And that is the question i had, i can’t wait for the next chapter and i still can’t wait how Kaito and Sora characters gonna involve in the story, they are one if my favourite characters in YuGiOh
marcluu116 chapter 22 . 5/5
Great chapter, I was already laughing when Shun had arrive but when Yuri and Serena pulled a fast one on everyone else it make it one of my favorite chapters to read.
TheShadowOfZama chapter 22 . 5/4
Good chapter, it was a hell of a fight. Absolutely amazing.

Cahya and Soul's reunion was quite heartwarming. I definitely hope Cahya will stay a part of the story for quite a while to come.

Shun's going to smash the brothers into the ground once they're fighting...woohoo. A pissed off brother will make a glorious challenge. Yuri vs Shun...now that's something Shun would have been itching for for quite a while. To be fair Yuri would love the chance to pummel Shun into the ground as well...merely means those two won't be holding back.

Also wow Yuri gave Serena his jacket...well to be fair that's to be expected. Yuri is a douche, but him and Serena are good friends, so it makes sense that he would offer her his jacket. As for the Irish coffee..haha well done by Yuri and Serena. Those two are always great when they work together.

Don't know if I like Yuri's use of that favour Serena owned him. I feel like there were better things to use it for such as making Serena wear an extremely girly outfit to somewhere important. Something that would embaress her a little bit more, since she doesn't give a crap about wearing the cheerleader outfit.

Whilst I can't deny having a personal cheer girl is not the worst use of it...I dunno. I am a bit on the fence about the use of the favour. Oh well it doesn't matter that much.

Yuzu meanwhile is getting cuddled by a drunken Yuya...hmm karma perhaps?

Anyway, thank you for the chapter.