Reviews for In Safekeeping
Camellia Gamgee-Took chapter 1 . 4/29/2003
Aw! My poor Frodo! *kneels down to hug him*

I'm so glad that you left me that review because this is how I discovered your stories!

Excellent so far - well done :-)
misstook1420 chapter 5 . 4/28/2003
Ohmigosh! That was wonderful! Sequel? Splendid.

Poor Frodo. Helpless. Saved by *Sam*. Gah, I'm a sucker for that.

-Misstook
Mariole chapter 1 . 4/26/2003
I really liked your approach to this story, by creating a hobbit villian instead of one or more big, mean men. It made Frodo's anxiety and fear very real, as well as brought the story to a more human level that we can all appreciate. The looming threat, the abduction, and the rescue were all lots of fun. Well done!
aelfgifu chapter 4 . 4/26/2003
AW!
aelfgifu chapter 3 . 4/26/2003
"I'll knock you all the way to Bree, one piece at a time!"

LOL!

Go SAM!

Why is it so fun to have frodo tied up. don't know. Just know it is! BTW-have you read the Price-i think you would like it! Now what happens to that vile hobbit!
aelfgifu chapter 2 . 4/26/2003
Sam had joined Frodo on the bench in the garden for a smoke when the garden chores were finished. Any barriers between gentry and working class dissolved with that regular ritual, leaving behind only a long time bond of genuine friendship.

That is a great sentence. I love the bit about the bathrug! That is SO Sam. I hope Same gets to the bottom of it. I wish I had a friend like Sam!
aelfgifu chapter 1 . 4/26/2003
oh! Great so far! A mentor! WOW1 I'm honored! Now i wonder what plot bunny that was? Do tell-okay!

Oh-and one more hint-you might consider posing one chapter at a time, because then 1-we get to savor it 2-it leaves us wanting more 3-you'll get more reviews! Think holding chapters hostage for reviews doesn't work! Well-you still review all of mine-don't you? (wink) I really like your action descriptions too! on I go!

-Emma
endymion2 chapter 4 . 4/25/2003
That's it? Your story has one big fault: It's way too short! Why didn't you write more ?cries desperately
Trilliah chapter 4 . 4/25/2003
0_0 Wow! That was...well, riveting, for lack of a better word. Awesome, awesome! Gah, poor Frodo! But GO SAM! :) I was cheering him on the whole time. He's such a sweetheart, isn't he? Frodo's so lucky to have him, and vice versa. Yay! *still grinning* This made me happy. :) Though I would like to see something nasty happen to that brute-maybe an epilogue epilogue where Sam really DOES tear him apart and knock him to Bree... Yeah, that'd be nice... ;)

Great work, can't wait for more from you!

Trills
LilyBaggins chapter 1 . 4/24/2003
I don't often read F/S, but I LIKE this a lot. Frodo in trouble is always wonderful, and your writing is lovely.
25 | « Prev Page 1 2