Reviews for Heart of Stone
jklly12 chapter 1 . 2/1
I’m not much of a reviewer but this story was amazing. Since I read via my iPad or kindle. It’s just laziness to go review.
Kayanns chapter 1 . 1/10
Been reading this all weekend and as I get to chapter 26 i find it's been pulled. Very disappointed.
Anita chapter 1 . 1/8
Wow! This is really really a capturing first Chapter
bigchill77 chapter 34 . 1/5
Just read your story. Some very good therapy points, along with the story itself. Thank you very much for writing and sharing it with us, especially during these difficult times.
Best of luck with the publication of this story. I think it should do well.
Keep well.
Marymary123 chapter 34 . 1/4
Really hard to read. But well written and as always! Thank you
EilonwyOfAvalon chapter 25 . 1/4
I once briefly dated a guy who took me to a roller rink for our first date. We didn’t last long as a couple (stayed friends) but I will never forget what an insanely awesome first date it was, simply based on the choice of venue. Thank you for bringing up a good memory.

Oh. Also, I’m really enjoying such a well-written story! whew Almost forgot the purpose of these reviews...lol.
americannight99 chapter 34 . 1/3
I so love this story! can't wait to buy it
SLKerouac chapter 34 . 1/3
Let us all know when this will be published. Loved this story.
Good Luck!
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 34 . 1/3
So much love for you! I hope you have loads of success.
*huggles*
avagurl chapter 34 . 1/3
So thrilled and happy for you. I can't wait to read the published version. I was thinking about rereading your angst-fest anyway
so I will wait for the published version.
Thank you.
There's a bit of html in the update but your information is there.
saintfudge chapter 33 . 11/28/2020
Great story thanks for sharing have fun
WellHelloThereEdward chapter 1 . 11/14/2020
Also. Don’t read on the train. It’s embarrassing when you can’t stop the tears and I’ve only read half the first chapter
MK543 chapter 33 . 8/28/2020
Ah, good one!
MK543 chapter 29 . 8/27/2020
The timeline is a bit blurry. Rose is coming back to work & yet is getting no sex? How long has Edward held Bella in the friend zone?
MK543 chapter 23 . 8/27/2020
Good for Bella, wearing her big girl panties & going for the gusto! Yay, for ol' bi-focal Edward!
2,624 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »