Reviews for Heart of Stone
SanguineTaurean chapter 33 . 10/17
Awww, I love this sweet story! Thank you for sharing your beautiful imagination with us! I look forward to reading another story from you. :)
SanguineTaurean chapter 29 . 10/13
Woohoo! Schmexy times to begin! ;) Edward’s head and heart finally meet.
SanguineTaurean chapter 27 . 10/13
Lots of kissing going around! Maggie is too cute for her own good. It looks like the Swan’s have a new friend in her, too.
twilightnaley19 chapter 33 . 10/13
So sad that this is the end. I am glad that Bella and Edward and Maggie got a happily ever after as a family.
twilightnaley19 chapter 32 . 10/13
Great chapter.
twilightnaley19 chapter 31 . 10/13
Great chapter. Glad that Charlie and Renee were welcoming of Edward and Maggie.
ChristianMom54 chapter 33 . 10/13
Wonderful storyline. Yes sad and I cried at times, but it was so powerful. Glad to see you point out that he get help too. Family and friends are great, but it can only go so far. They got him healthy enough for him to know he needed more. Thank you for sharing your talents again with us.
SanguineTaurean chapter 20 . 10/13
I am curious about Bella’s backstory.
SanguineTaurean chapter 19 . 10/13
Lol! Subtle is not part of Emmett’s DNA!

Maggie is sharp. She’s going to be a mini Bella.
SanguineTaurean chapter 18 . 10/13
Bella finally found a small chink in Edward’s armor, and expertly maneuvered a wedge to keep it open.
SanguineTaurean chapter 17 . 10/13
I love this Bella. She shoots from the hip, straight and without any BS. She doesn’t stand for excuses and thinks everyone should be honest and upfront. I agree! Maybe what she said to Edward will finally sink in.
SanguineTaurean chapter 15 . 10/13
It really was an accident when Ben hit Maggie, but he should have told Edward immediately and called 911. There’s really no excuse for his other actions. None.
SanguineTaurean chapter 14 . 10/13
Congratulations to Rose and Emmett on the birth of their precious daughter, Bree! Maggie was too cute talking about the baby’s birth.

I realize how upside down and inside out Edward is right now, but I truly wish he would listen to Bella. She has been a quiet and very supportive rock so far.
SanguineTaurean chapter 13 . 10/13
Yeah, I was wondering how Angela knew Ben had been beaten by Edward but not about his arrest. Plus, how did she know where he was?
SanguineTaurean chapter 12 . 10/13
Ben? It just can’t be Emmett! He wouldn’t have run.
2,574 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »