Reviews for Heart of Stone
starsmina chapter 1 . 2/6/2019
This chapter gutted me again. Just the heartbreak that Edward goes through kills me every time I read it. You captured it so well.
Rebadams7 chapter 1 . 2/6/2019
Life is a step
Each day the direction
The body lives on
A soul
A heart cries for redemption
R
Sunflower Fran chapter 1 . 2/6/2019
I'm a true angst h00r, this is right up my alley.
True to life beginning, can't wait for more.
Midnight Cougar chapter 1 . 2/6/2019
Wow, heartbreaking and powerful chapter, so good! ...grabs some boxes of tissues and looks forward to more.
debslmac chapter 1 . 2/6/2019
Looking forward to more
Alice's White Rabbit chapter 1 . 2/6/2019
Oh, Lara, this is going to be amazing! Right up my alley-bring on the angst! This broken Edward is going to tugs at all the heartstrings, and I can't wait.

Looking forward to more. Thanks!
Sally
LadyLoonie chapter 1 . 2/6/2019
Oh Lara, I sure was right to be prepared with tissues next to me. So heartbreaking, but life simply isn't always sunshine and roses. Girl, for you I needed to break my habit of waiting 'til complete. Can't wait for the next chapter and see where this goes. Hopefully there will come a time eventually, that I can put the tissues away as his tough time will turn around. Your writing is always so true and easy to relate to.
avagurl chapter 1 . 2/6/2019
Such real emotion.
Losing loved ones is so difficult.
angst is a favorite to me in fiction.
My only trigger is food.
Looking forward to spending a bit of time with you and your story once a week.
Thank you for writing and sharing.
bmthespian chapter 1 . 2/6/2019
Great start. I can't wait to see where this goes.
snoopylover60 chapter 1 . 2/6/2019
I am looking forward to this.

Pyejammies chapter 1 . 2/6/2019
Tissues not used yet but at the ready. I hope Bella wasn't responsible for Edward's wife's death in some way. Or maybe the wife was Bella.
LunaBev chapter 1 . 2/6/2019
I'm hooked! Count me in!
posses45 chapter 1 . 2/6/2019
Thank you for your warning, I love Edward Cullen, lately he has become a sad, mad and every thing else is wrong with the world character in many stories, love and ease has left his world. Good story telling his hard to find in fanfiction, this is a good start, happy or sad good writing wins. Good chapter...
pfarrell chapter 1 . 2/6/2019
I’m in! Anxious for more!
2,624 | « Prev Page 1 .. 165 172 173 174 175