Reviews for Heart of Stone
MK543 chapter 22 . 8/27/2020
Whew, he may have to consider adding manscaping back to his routine, huh? LOL
MK543 chapter 19 . 8/27/2020
Big of him, really, to invite them into the home... he could have just used Bella to meet with him at a park. Like visitation but supervised. Guess he & B are not close yet.
MK543 chapter 17 . 8/27/2020
Study in 'how low can you go". Hope we don't have to watch much. Better just go to the upside. Feels better.
MK543 chapter 15 . 8/27/2020
I've been reading trying to remember if I'd read this in the past. So much guilt & no one wants to let it go. More Bella please.
fanfictionalcolic chapter 33 . 8/3/2020
A futuretake?
fanfictionalcolic chapter 8 . 8/3/2020
That was an hard chapter
fanfictionalcolic chapter 5 . 8/3/2020
Aren’t they supposed to start amber alert?
mommymac0508 chapter 33 . 7/18/2020
I loved it all such a great read thank you
MiccaF chapter 33 . 7/8/2020
Excellent! Great story!
cbzoo chapter 33 . 6/5/2020
GREAT READ!
cbzoo chapter 26 . 6/4/2020
went looking for your rec (w)rite of passion, too bad it was never completed so I did not start it but I am enjoying this
my2galspal chapter 33 . 5/17/2020
Oh, what a heart wrenching and beautiful story. I can’t say I loved every minute of it but it definitely gave me all the feels that it was supposed to. Thanks so much for sharing your work and I look forward to reading more from you.
StrawberryFreesia chapter 23 . 3/11/2020
Okay this might sound pretty but i didn't like bella speaking for Beth and saying "she understands" i just didn't feel it was her place. She never knew Beth. But i won't deny that obviousness I always want bella and edward to be together. Looking forward to moving on
StrawberryFreesia chapter 8 . 3/10/2020
Definitely thought they were going to view a body after edwards premonition feeling when they were at la push and then his dream.
sosueme chapter 26 . 1/13/2020
And now who's gettin' under whose skin? And over it and under it, sweet.
2,624 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »