Reviews for Heart of Stone
sosueme chapter 17 . 1/12/2020
Bella is busy...busy crawling under Edward's skin without him even noticing.
sosueme chapter 10 . 1/12/2020
Yay, she woke and spoke!
sosueme chapter 9 . 1/12/2020
The utter relief balanced with the slow descent. So good. I like this slightly awkward Bella who seems to wear many hats and just knows the right thing to say.
sosueme chapter 6 . 1/12/2020
Loving this tale so far, very intense.
nhperryman chapter 5 . 1/4/2020
Poor Edward! I like reading angst and this is definitely that!
nhperryman chapter 3 . 1/3/2020
Crying already.
midnitereader chapter 33 . 12/12/2019
Wow, I can't believe I missed this ending. I'm so glad I read it though. Ben really didn't care that he hurt Maggie. He gave such a pathetic excuse about why he hid her. And he truly showed no remorse. I can't believe he sneered at them when they visited him in the holding cell. His only words should have been, "Edward, I'm sorry." This was such a good chapter. I loved that Maggie asked Bella to be her Mommy. I truly believed that Beth talked to her daughter. It was her way of letting Maggie know that it was okay to move on. She'll be watching over her family as they make a new life with Bella.
PuzzlePerfect9 chapter 33 . 12/5/2019
This was a really beautiful doc! Sad it’s over!
twiclare chapter 33 . 12/1/2019
Somehow I missed the last chapter when it was published. It was worth waiting for!
EeWee chapter 33 . 11/16/2019
I do love angst as long as I get the HEA at the end. Wonderful story. And all the feels. Just wow. Looking forward to your next adventure. Hope you have a wonderful Holiday season.
TwiFanfictionRecs chapter 33 . 11/2/2019
Heart of Stone has been voted in the Top 10 fics completed in September by visitors of www . twifanfictionrecs . com
DawnLeon chapter 33 . 11/1/2019
Beautiful story, made me cry like a baby at the end.
Rebadams7 chapter 30 . 10/29/2019
Something in him gave him full permission to come back online he cannot only give joy to someone he’s allowed to feel joy for himself and then share that again he must feel a thousand house later
DawnLeon chapter 20 . 10/28/2019
Oh Edward. You stupid man. He has push all his family that they have pulled back and they know he won't talk to any of them BUT HE'S TAKING TO BELLA and they see that and they don't want to interrupt.
DawnLeon chapter 19 . 10/28/2019
Subtle, the Cullens are not lol.
2,624 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »