Reviews for Darkworld
mrsyugimoto chapter 1 . 11/2/2016
this is another story of your I love and would like to read moor.
winnie chapter 4 . 4/13/2012
will there be more?... and at first, i thought the antagonist was bakura, even though it was pegasus ( i was thinking...siler/white hair..and bad guy?... probably bakura), and ''father'' didnt even get to explain why he was killing, :( , thats weird, i thought that vampires only drank human blood, not other...but it is your story so you cam do what you was with it ;) , when i read ,''[4] Apparently, some people argue that the Blue Eyes White Dragon is a female. I assure you that Seto is very male'' ...Icouldnt help but crack up! :P ecellently wriiten :)
bansheegrrl chapter 4 . 7/27/2010
good story, wish you had finished it
FanFiction.net fan chapter 4 . 5/9/2006
If Yami's caught he will probably be put under strict guard for all eternity!

Is this where Yami sees his father die? Just a guess on my part.

EEWW! Pain and blood and gore!

Is that Seto who rescued him? That would explain the favour Yami owed him.

Yes! It is Seto!

If Seto is immune to flames, then even if it was Blue Eyes who took Mokuba from the burning science lab, Seto would still be alive right?

Yami will win because of his Power.

It must've been Seto that took Mokuba out of the lab! Yes! he must be still alive!

It is good that they learnt to accept each other.

It was Seto! YES!

I wish to know if you are thinking of continuing this fanfic. It is good and I wish to know what happens.
FanFiction.net fan chapter 3 . 5/9/2006
Joey! What have they done to you?

Seto! Yes! Help the poor mutt please? Lol, what I just realised what that meant, cause Joey does seem to be turning into a dog! LIR!

Oh no. Pegasus has Mokuba.

Is Seto outside? Is he?

SETO!

Phew! *wipes sweat from brow* Seto escaped, and he has Mokuba!

No! Was that the Blue Eyes White Dragon? Or was that Seto transformed? I hope it was Seto!
FanFiction.net fan chapter 2 . 5/9/2006
What's an imoto-san?

Bakura?

What does AU mean?

Not Bakura huh? You had me by surprise!

Aah, but Yami is not a normal nighthunter. And you will soon find that out, wolf.

I want to go flying! I would love to be able to fly like the birds, to defy gravity as I swoop to the ground and pull back up again into the winds.
FanFiction.net fan chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
LIR (Laugh in review). Pandemonium! Woohoo! *runs around shouting*

EEWW!

DOUBLE EEWW!

Yugi's gonna save Yami with the Millenium Puzzle right?

Hope that they don't harm Yugi.
Unknown Fool chapter 4 . 6/14/2005
Wow! This chapter was awesome!

When will you update?

*Looks at the last time Darkworld was updated*

TWO YEARS AGO?

*faints*

Ugh.

Just when it was getting really interseting too!

Oh well. I guess I could make the rest up in my mind . . . . . . *thinks about it* Damn . . .that would be just weird.

Oh well n_n

It's still a great story, along with the other ones I've read
Unknown Fool chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
Was the moive that Yugi and the others watched before-hand Van Helsing?

Cause thats the only movie I know that has both Vampires and Werewolves that rip their skin off _

And I bet you mentioned the title of the movie somewhere but I missed it.

Also, extermly great writting. Very descriptive, and even if your ripping off a lot of other vampie movies, its still awesome n_n

Have to read the next chapter!
x Hearts chapter 4 . 1/7/2005
really good! CONTINUE SOON!
Dark Guardian24 chapter 2 . 8/6/2004
captivating
Latias Eevee chapter 2 . 6/24/2004
Dark Latias: [glares]

Latias: [sweatdrops]if looks could kill you'd be dead 100 times over...

Dark Latias: make that 5,000 times

EVERYONE: 421ST REVIEW!

/\_/\.\ /
Latias Eevee chapter 1 . 5/29/2004
~*~*~*~*~*~crickets~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

EVERYONE: 350TH REVIEW!
Latias chapter 4 . 4/4/2004
Latias: [whining] why haven't you updated?
Dark Latias: by the way, magic is not spelled with a 'k'
EVERYONE: 162ND REVIEW!
crissysun chapter 4 . 1/19/2004
This is the first review I've ever written, but this fic definitely deserves it!
I love all your fics, but I think this one is the best! Please update soon ... or I'm, going to go nuts! ...oh wait, I already am.
Basically what I'm trying to say is: I love the fic and I love Chibizoo-sama! *glomps*
Well, that's it for now ...