Reviews for Shattered Trust
Mrs. Kauhn chapter 12 . 3/4/2009
i just read this story and notice its been a while since it has been updated i really liked it and was wondering if you were planning on updating it anytime soon or if this was it
JohnnyStormsGirl chapter 12 . 7/6/2008
love this story
kawaii.cutie chapter 12 . 7/10/2007
I love your stories and really want to know how it ends. Please update soon!
sunset over the horizon chapter 12 . 7/12/2006
Awesome work.
Lexxiss chapter 12 . 1/1/2006
Hey! Where have we all disappeared to? I mean here you just up and left in the climax of the story, and I can tell you that I hate it when I can't get off! ;) So, what's going on? You need to get this story going and finished, and you could think about emailing me once in a while.

Lexx
lovely-whisper chapter 12 . 12/6/2005
You got me left hanging here...

I know it's been a while, but could you please update? I really need to know how it's gonna end!
Tajiah chapter 12 . 8/21/2005
*kicks you* Hey! I know that can't be the end!
Tajiah chapter 2 . 8/21/2005
Fantastic job so far! Totally loving it, the "I don't even know what language they speak in England" section was absolutely brilliant! :)
BrennanCage chapter 12 . 12/17/2004
This is EXCEPTIONAL! It has been a long time since I chechked up on and D*MN have I been missing out on some great stories! I haven't been this stuck on a story since ivorybrowneyes quit updating her trilogy. WRITE MORE CHAPTERS! and EAT MORE CHICKEN! Maybe you could throw in Xander almost dying and forcing Samine to clear everything up? or maybe have Xander get beat up some more? or Shot? I'm sorry I have a weird obsession with men in stories getting hurt. Especailly Vin Diesel. It just makes you want to hug him and kiss away all the pain and add a few more! Keep up the good work and if you ever get writer's block drop me line! I come up with ideas so fast that my buds in school know not to ask me to write a full story cause it ends up a lot of angst and action and they usually have to write the transistion. I love this story, Please send more!
ivorybrowneyes chapter 12 . 9/21/2004
Oh, so YOU get to have all the fun, and I have to be an escort?...hmm escort...could I be the other kind of escort?

Hello again. I think you should finish the story. What's up? :)
Slone'sTravelDreamer chapter 12 . 10/31/2003
I love the new chapter! Write more soon!
Tannash chapter 11 . 10/21/2003
Hey. I read every one of this series. I love how strong Sabine is. I really hate weak and feeble women characters. Your stories are excellent. Please update this one soon.

Tannash
Slone'sTravelDreamer chapter 11 . 10/1/2003
I keep changing my name I get borad really easy. I love it. Write more soon!
Eadha Ohn chapter 11 . 9/24/2003
YAY! Spades' alive! Oh my lord!

:: To Samine :: Yeah, feel better? Y'know, in some book I did read, it said that if you holding your emotions too long...it will lowing 20% of your lifespan.

Wow. Hmm. Guess we have to let it go more often, eh?

Hawii: (my new roommate in college, ta da!) :: entering :: Oh EaDhA? I nEED UR cOmPuTeR bEcAuSe ThEsE's HuGe N jUiCy NeWs On AIM! I nEED tO kNoW! Oh aNd CaN i BoRROw UR...

:: vein on temple :: THAT'S IT!
Lexxiss chapter 11 . 9/22/2003
So sorry that I didn't review the last chapter...to say the least my life has been hell. But I'm getting settled into my apartment so I have a bit more time (and stability) so I'll be looking forward to quicker updates from you! You haven't emailed me in a while, so get on the ball Missy! Oh yeah did I win our bet? ;)

Lexx