Reviews for Prodigals 13: Dream Time Carousel
MissGuided chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
Oh, that's bad. Very bad. I mean it's well written and a great one-shot, but what happens is just not good. I'm worried about our girl Marie ... I must go and read the next installment in the Prodigals series before I go nuts from worrying. :)
SkyRogue chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
Whoa.
Muse's Inspiration chapter 1 . 6/27/2003
ARGH! ARE YOU EVER GOING TO UPDATE THIS?

LOL

I can't take it anymore! ;-)

EHJ
lotsa different ones chapter 1 . 5/18/2003
i really like what you've done with the series, especially since, based on the first teaser, i was not going to read it. it's amazing, kicks ass and all that. bully to you, hurry up with the next one.
Rauko chapter 1 . 5/18/2003
I LOVE YOU! UPDATE SON! PLEEASE! I NED MORE! Sorry, I just love all of the stories that you have written...
Susannah De Silva chapter 1 . 5/15/2003
um...im confused. i know the itallics are whats happening, were the bits of whatever they were what rogue had going through her head? and what was in that letter Remy gave her? hm hopefully you write the next one soon :D RR forever :D
Cara chapter 1 . 5/11/2003
Wow, I love all of your stories but I'm only reviewing for this one because I am way to lazy to review for every one of them.. I love them but they need more Gambit, PLEASE!
Peanutbutter199 not signed in chapter 1 . 5/10/2003
I've been searching a couple of sights, different fandoms and such and stumbled onto X-men fics and thought I'd give them a try. You totally blew me away with this. I want to see what happens next so before I have a mental break down or worst yet, hmm well I can't actually think of a worse, but anyway you have to finish this up, or at least get me another part to tide me over. I guess I've waisted enough of your time ;) seeing as how you have so much writing to do. Keep up the incredible work! :) :) :) :)
xenokattz chapter 1 . 5/10/2003
erm... feel rather pompous writing in my own review book but here goes. I just changed the rating of this story because the swear words apparently makes it resemble a chicken. What swearing has to do with chickens, I haven't the foggiest. I assume the reviewer meant "foul" which makes a lot more sense but is not as mentally stimulating.

To everyone who was confused at first: EX-cellent... my cunning plan worked.

To missy: I hardly ever watch Evolution. I haven't the time. Lovely coincidence though.

As to lori's question about Carol- that's not the way it happened in comicverse. ComicRogue was a terrorist with the brotherhood before she joined and X-Men and Carol was one of her victims. MovieRogue (so far) has never met Carol Danvers.
lori chapter 1 . 5/7/2003
good! all i know about the carol thing is that they were on their way back from somewhere, a car slammed into them, and carol, knowing she was dying, insisted marie take her powers to heal herself.. carol died in her arms and marie has another person in her head. at least that's what i heard. good. very good. want more.
Wingedfrog chapter 1 . 5/4/2003
Umm. Well. You see I'm screwed. Because I wanted to just say "wow" and then add on to that with what ever weird thoughts pop into my brain. But about fifty (yes I know I'm exaggerating) other people started with wow. So I didn't want to. But I have no other ways of starting. So... Wait. Wrong subject. Okay then. I'll try again. IT WAS REALLY COOL! (see no wow's.)
Teresa chapter 1 . 4/29/2003
Wow, its interesting the way your wrote it? I want to find out more about what happened :D
missy42 chapter 1 . 4/28/2003
Hey, another installment! I'll do my best to be gentle. Oh, this chapter was so horrible! I mean, it was good writing, but it was *really* sad :-(

I was kinda confused at first, I must admit. I was thinking, at fist, that each of the -Wake up-s was the same person on different days. It wasn't until the scotland yard officer said something about Marie at a concert that I realized it was all the people she had absorbed, at which point I had to start over again.

Was the idea of her powers going out of control at a concert instpired (in part) by that episode in X-Men Evolution, btw? I actually didn't get to see all of that episode. Got cut off right when it was starting to get good. Stupid VCR.

Anyway, I guess the point was to keep us confused, at least for a little while, and if it wasn't, then take comfort in the fact that it was probably just me being thick, not your writing. Although, now that I'm reading some of your reviews, I see I wasn't the only one, which makes me feel better.

Oh, and now she's got Carol's powers! There goes that can of worms busting open. The next part should be really interesting. I say, in your next part of this arc, a certain Cajun shows up to give Marie support, despite whatever happened between Rogue and Remy. (I still insist that you need to give us an explination!) Then, we can get some Rogue/Remy action going on for me and my fellow shippers!

"missy42"
gaea chapter 1 . 4/28/2003
wow. just wow. you are a genius. i didn't get what was going on at first but now that i do i would just like to let you know it is brilliant. wow. wow. wow. wow.
Five-Farthings chapter 1 . 4/28/2003
Wow! It took me a little while to understand what was going on, but now I do- it's brilliant! Good going!