Reviews for Prodigals 13: Dream Time Carousel
RonWeasley1975 chapter 1 . 4/28/2003
Oh wow. I finally found this story again. It's awesome. I was a few chapters behind and now I'm finally all caught up.

CH 13 is amazing. Love the structure. The Scott/Marie friendship really works in this series.

Well, I hope we see Remy turn up soon.

Can't wait for more of this.

A
brattax23 chapter 1 . 4/26/2003
very very cool. I had to read it a couple of times to get what was going on, but definetly worth it. Can't wait for the next part.
Neurotic Temptress chapter 1 . 4/25/2003
All right, young lady, I'll have you know I was dead set on proofreading my chapter so that I could post it by the deadline I set for myself, when out of nowhere I see this latest installment. I was two seconds away from abandoning my own fic just to read yours! So if I have a couple hundred horrendous mistakes in that thing you better be willing to take full responsibility! : )

OOh, and she gets me right off the bat. Colin Farrell. . . gimme a minute. I need time to adjust my fantasy. . . Better yet, make it a couple of hours. It might be a while. . . ; )

I loved the format you chose for this chapter, integrating Scott's perspective within the other scenes. Interesting technique. It really helped to keep the story's mystery level at a high. I admit that at first I was confused, but with a little more analysis I think I got it. I *think.* No, I'm pretty sure I got it. Yeah. . . I hope. . . ; )
Tigereyes chapter 1 . 4/25/2003
Throughly confused. Throughly. Explain?
The She Devil chapter 1 . 4/25/2003
It took me a while to figure out what exactly was going on, but once I did I have to say I thought it was fantastic. Excellent story, I love the juxtaposition. Keep on writing!
Live-Love-Learn chapter 1 . 4/25/2003
Weird. Kinda confusin. But ok. Great. Loved it.
Mim chapter 1 . 4/25/2003