Reviews for Rain
jcray73 chapter 1 . 1/20
I could’ve sworn I left a review of this. Anywho, ah Rain. The inclusion of Clarissa was magnificent. Jillian has always had a caring heart to coincide with her sassy ways, so I loved that she helps people still. I like that. And it goes without saying you nailed her interaction with Slappy like you always do. And I kinda like it when she defeats him. A fanart inspired you, you inspired me with my story with this one. Inspiration, indeed.
That'70sfanJE chapter 1 . 5/21/2019
Another fine example of your penchant for engaging prose and good characterization. Although Jillian's decision to take mercy on Slappy is somewhat of a cliche/foregone conclusion, you executed it pretty well by tying it into an established desire to avoid succumbing to the potential lingering influence of Slappy. I also liked the decision to incorporate Clarissa into the story and the manner in which you did it.

A few of your stories, such as this one, mention Slappy's possession of Jillian and reference how she was freed from it. I would definitely read a story from you where this period of time was the focus.
KD Doodles chapter 1 . 2/23/2019
I don't have a account but I should really make one to keep updated with your work. I absolutely love this! Even though you claim this is a little further from canon, you still write the characters really realistically and give them amazing character development. This piece is absolutely amazing
Guest chapter 1 . 2/8/2019
I love this and all your stories so much, it was satisfying to see Jillian able to take control of the situation for once. Suffice to say, Slappy deserved it.
I really enjoy the way you write, well structured and clear! I can’t wait to see more AU fics, you are one of my favourite authors on this sight atm! ; )))
Orange chapter 1 . 2/8/2019
Oh, dang. I like how you included Clarissa in there. It's cool to see other characters from Goosebumps. This story was very good. Keep it up!